Chapter 3 - Job Opportunities

Y/N was walking the street, no longer constipated or smelling like rotting cabbage and dead fish. Yay. 

"Oh look" she exclaimed, "the mayor is looking for a new secretary, I'm very sexy, the criteria for being a secretary is to be sexy so you can have an affair with your boss and they will get a divorce and be sad so never come into work so everyone gets paid for nothing and everybody loves you!." They thought, 'what a great way to make friends'. Y/N wrote her name down on the sign up sheet and decided she was going to try and get a well earned cup of caffeine. Trying to shit took a lot of her energy. 

She decided to wonder the streets of New Donk City until she found a little cafe called "Kirby's Cafe!" She took a step inside and embraced the hideous neon pink blob and took a seat near the window. "Hello! You must be new here!" A fat ass pink blob said "I'm Kirby and I run this cafe with my grandma!" He exclaims. The little pink ass blob now called Kirby won't take my fucking order. "What coffee do you have?" Y/N said to change the topic so she could get out of this hideous ugly ass cafe. "Well we have every coffee type but you look like you need a latte!" He ran away and Y/N sat there with shock as the fat shit Kirby wouldn't let her have a choice of coffee. He ran back placed the coffee and ran away again. Y/N stood up placed the cash and left the ugly ass building called a cafe.

She decided today was not the day to be getting a coffee from such and fucking ugly building. When she became the mayors secretary she would make sure that fucking little shit would be castrated. 

Written by Stan and Stalker Fan