Chapter 4 - interviews

Mayor Pauline put on her sexy red waistcoat and sat down to look who had applied for the interviews. She picked up the paper and screamed "why did that fucking bitch peach have to come to my interview you already tried to steal my mother fucking man not that I care but now you coming for my mop you entitled spoilt princess." She looked at the rest of her list yoshi, Kirby and Y/N how strange she had never heard of a Y/N in New Donk City.

A knock in the door disturbed her mind of her thoughts of the mysterious Y/N. The little green creature yoshi waddled through the door his legs were too fucking short. "Fired" she yelled. "B..bu...but I haven't even be hired yet how can you fi..."                                                                                      "GET OUT NO ONE LIKES A FUCKING SMART MOUTH. ESPECIALLY NOT SHORT GREEN ONES. YOU'LL PROBABLY DIE VIRGIN YOU SHORT LITTLE SHIT." She interrupted loudly. Yoshi let out a loud wail "B...bu...but my mummy said I'm very attractive and I will have sex at least once before I'm 80." He stuttered wet tears spilling down his sickly green, alien like face. "YOU ARE PATHETIC. GET OUT BEFORE I STUFF THIS CAN OF UNCOOKED BEANS UP YOUR HAIRY GREEN ASS CRACK." Yoshi ran a mile screaming and crying as he went. He would never be the same again his dreams and thoughts would always be plagued with the thought of uncooked beans up his green ass crack. He was positive it wasn't that hairy.

Next mayor Pauline refreshed herself with a coffee that tasted like literal ass her security guard had bring it and it tasted like shag. A knock on the door was met by a tiny cute little pink blob I swear to god I will hop out the window if this bitch is a Girl Scout. "Hello! My name is Kirby I run a cafe with my grandma and it seems you have my coffee cup on your table!" She hated this little shit already "I'm sorry there is a height limit so you are not capable because you would get stomped on in the first 5 fucking minutes" she said raged he had bring himself in this building "oh I'll grow? Well maybe I just will work with grandma until she dies" he said walking out crying trying to act tall like a stupid little midget shit.

She couldn't be fucked with these short people today. A delicate knock came from the door. "Great". "Hello there, I'm Princess Peach an..." "You want my man hu?" "No, of c..." "YOU WANNA STEAL MY DICK OF A HUSBAND HU?" "NO I.." Mayor Pauline shoved her backwards and all hell broke loose. There was hair pulling and ear biting and leg licking. Peach grew some claws and scratched Paulines boobie. "AHHHHHHH" she screeched. She lunged for the princess and herald her out of the window. "YOU FUCKING BITCH." she head a sickening splat from below. She quickly got a pen and imitating her handwriting wrote "I had to kill myself because I am a poor bitch and didn't get this job." She chucked it out the window and it landed on her. Oh well. 

Another knock from the door. Not the green man. "I ordered stilts from marazon." "GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAHAHAHATTTTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOL." He ran screaming and crying once more, traumatised. For life.

 Chapter written by Stan and Stalker Fan