Chapter 5 - Have I Got A Job?

Y/N saw the little green man tottle out of the room crying. Surprisingly he seemed slightly taller than he did 30mins ago. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and started to mutter her self affirmations. "I am not like other girls. I am quirky. I am different. I am a strong independent woman who can do anything."

"NEXT!" An angry voice from inside screamed. She got up and brushed herself down and walked into the room

A sexy woman sat at a desk. She looked like her stripper name would be sexy mc butt on my face. "Something smell like rotting cabbage and dead fish, it must just be the dead body. Please have a seat." Y/N sat down "slag" she muttered under her breath. Why she ever thought she wanted to have an affair with this woman was beyond her. "Party tonight?" The mayor asked. This job was going to be easier than expected. "Sure". She replied "How many clothes am I required to wear?" She asked "as little as you like as long as it's red. You're interview continues tonight I don't want to see or smell you until the."

Y/N left the office confused. Why did she not want to smell me? I thought I smelt like lynx Africa and sushi. They walked past kirbys cafe and she wondered wether she should blow the place to smithereens. It would be such a shame if it did blow up. She continued walking and found a shop called "Daisy's dirty dancing clothes shop" well she went inside since she owned nothing red as it related to her past of being a baddie literal  milf even though she was only 21. "How can I help." A deep voice came from behind a curtain. "I want the tightest smallest red leotard you own." "Certainly." The deep voice said as a pretty girl in a yellow dress emerged from behind the curtain. She handed a red piece of fabric to her "that'll be 90 donkeys please. Y/N stretched out her arm and punched her on the head making her stumble back. She then reached into her cleavage and took out a frying pan. She wacked  the girl over the head with it causing her to pass out and belted for the door. 

Chapter written by Stan and Stalkerfan