Chapter 11 - oh shit fuckme

Y/N entered the mayors office as she saw here trying to shove the cleaning stuff in the cupboard 'oh hello Y/N good to see you here I need your help ASAP' Y/N with a very confused face placed her bag down and said 'what have you done' there could be a million things she could have done but of course she started stropping like a child and then muttered 'I killed John' Y/N was he smacked and broke into a cat fight with mayor Pauline 'HE WAS MY BESTIE BESTIE BOO' she stopped hitting mayor Pauline and looked out the window 'is he in the cupboard cos he defo isn't on top of rotting peach. Mayor Pauline lunged forwards and it was revealed that there was no janitor John but there where people with unicorn horns surgically welded to their heads. Oh shit. 'Fuck me gently with a chainsaw we have to run Y/N I don't know who they are but they are pointing at us so we need to skidaddle and fast.'

Mayor Pauline grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her quickly out of the room. Y/N felt her heart skip a beat. A few moments later they were huddled together in the daycare centre after they threw a glass of water at three bastard children. Some nurse with a big mess of hair of their head had yelled at them saying "at the end of the day it's not that funny is it? Cos someone could walk over that glass with their bare feet and that person could be an orphan cutting up their feet. Also, that's water your wasting. Orphans get thirsty too. They get thirsty. Two duck on the floor quacked along in unison. The nurse and the ducks wouldn't leave so they decided to make a run for it. They ended up in parkdean and decided to hide in the big Sid and Lizzie suite. By the time they got out it was midnight and they were locked in together. They came up with the solution to shag to pass the time quicker. Running from unicorn men was hard work.

Chapter By Stan And Stalker Fan