1

🌀

The moonlight shines brightly as a girl named Kamado Yuki walks into an abandoned mansion in Tokyo. She's a demon that can change her appearance and knows what exactly what to do when she face her biggest enemy, the demons.

She found out that her little brother and little sister also under demon slayer corps. Tanjiro is a demon slayer while Nezuko is a demon that would company Tanjiro wherever he go. She's glad that her siblings are safe and sound.

But she had no idea how to approach her little brother and little sister. Tanjiro has a good smelling sense, he probably can smell her demon scent even though she can cover it easily.

Another thing that made her step back from meeting them is they probably thought she's dead after Muzan's attack on their family. Muzan turned Nezuko into a demon, she was pathetic and a loser that time. Without thinking twice, she ran away from their house, not waiting for Tanjiro to come back.

So Tanjiro would think that she's already dead now. The biggest secret that she hides from her family is that she's a demon. Stronger than Muzan himself. She had always been disguise the demon scent from Tanjiro but she can't do that anymore, she's tired of hiding herself.

She heave a sigh and open one of the empty room in the old mansion. But something is weird, something is not right. She frowned and glares at the creature in front of her. Upper Moon demon.

How can an upper moon demon here in abandoned mansion?

"Chimei-teki, it's nice to see you." The upper moon said with a smirk on his face

She shrugs her shoulders and furrowed her eyebrows. She's aware that upper moon demons, lower moon demons and other demons would address her as "Chimei-teki" which means deadly.

A deadly demon that would not hesitate to kill other demons and still treat human nicely.

"I'm always wondering why other demon would address you as Chimei-teki? Now I want to try to fight you." The upper moon said again

"You talk too much." She sigh and secretly threw few deadly needles towards the upper moon

The upper moon widening his eyes and feel something piercing his neck. Yuki smile and wave her hand at the upper moon.

"Sleep well Akaza. You've killed flame hashira few days ago without my consent so now I'm allow you to face your death painfully."

With that Akaza was destroyed into pieces and disappear into thin air. It's easy to kill upper moon with only her deadly needles but it would not be easy to kill Muzan even though she's stronger than Muzan. It will take time to kill Muzan.

She's aware about Akaza sad past. Every demon had sad pasts, including herself. She was sick but a demon lord had turned her into demon that meant to be stronger than Muzan. She hated herself for awhile but learn to accept herself as time passed by.

In Akaza's case, she knows his past by only look into his eyes for few seconds. He had a sad past but she can't forgive him for killing too much human and the hashira. She knows that Akaza would not kill or eat woman but still, killing human is bad for her even though she's a demon herself.

🌀

[Tanjiro's Point Of View]

After flame hashira death, Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu still feel sad. They just met but need to say goodbye after few hours. They aware that Rengoku risk his own life to save them and other people. Tanjiro wished that he could save flame hashira but it's too late.

He sigh and look at Nezuko who just stare at the wall with bamboo stick in her mouth, only to prevent her from biting human, that's all.

"Nezuko.. what if nee-chan still alive? She's just missing.." Tanjiro ask the younger female solemnly

"Hmp hmp!" Nezuko response

Tanjiro tilts his head and slowly take down the bamboo stick. He knows Nezuko would not bite him.

"Nee-chan .. missing!" Nezuko speak

"If she's missing, can we find her?" Tanjiro ask with a sigh

Nezuko nods her head,

"Nee-chan, we should find her.."

"But where though? If she's not dead then maybe she's hiding somewhere." Tanjiro mumbles

After few minutes of lack response from Nezuko, he put back the bamboo stick to Nezuko's mouth. It's for safety, to keep everyone safe. It would be a disaster if Nezuko suddenly bite.

"Monjiro!" Inosuke shout as he slide open the door aggressively

"I heard you Inosuke." Tanjiro sigh tiredly

"Hah?! We should go on the next mission. That crow! I will roast that crow one day!" Inosuke said with irrational voice

Tanjiro becomes speechless and smile slightly at his friend. No wonder the crows always trying to hide themselves from the aggressive, loud and wild Inosuke. He tried to roast and eat them for eight times which is not really nice idea of Inosuke there.

"Where is Zenitsu?" Tanjiro ask, changing the topic

"That pikachu?! I don't know!" Inosuke shrugs his shoulders

Tanjiro frown slightly and stand on his feet. He stretch himself for awhile as he tired of sitting on the floor for hours. He looks at Nezuko who is slowly dozing off.

"Alright alright. When will we need to go to the next mission?" Tanjiro ask with a soft smile

Inosuke shrugs his shoulders, showing that he didn't know anything. He sometime just wondering why Tanjiro would still smiling after the sad hours.

Every hashira feel sad but Tokito Muichiro, the mist hashira and Tomioka Giyu, the water hashira don't really show any emotions.

But they know well that both of them could still feel sad, maybe an exception for Muichiro because he can't remember Rengoku that well.

No one could blame Muichiro for not showing any emotions of Rengoku's death. It's all because of his tragic past. His memory isn't helping him at all which is not good.

"We should go find Zenitsu." Tanjiro said and walk out from the room with Inosuke following him from behind

🌀

"Every demons has tragic and sad pasts but that doesn't mean they can kill human after they turned into demon. I could not forgive them for that. I will kill Muzan as revenge on killing my other siblings and mother even if I need to sacrifice myself for that." Yuki thought to herself and trying to find a place to hide

She will find Muzan once it's time to kill that leader of upper moon and lower moon demons. She would not  let him go easily after what happened.

🌀