22

🌀

"Nee-chan..? Where are you?" Tanjiro ask, as he is searching for the older female

But no one answered him which confuse him. It's all dark, only a little source of light around him. He looks around and spotted a small mountain of snow.

He dropped on his knees to look at the snow closely, soon turned into red in colour as if it's blood.

"Demon blood..?" He whispers to himself and touch it with his finger

It's feels cold, really cold to the point that his finger would turn blue if he don't pull his hand back. A snow with demon blood?

"Tanjiro.., please save your sister.." His mother said, showing up in front of him

Tanjiro look up to his mother and gasps. Where is him? Why his mother is here? Is this dream? Or his hallucinations?

"Tanjiro, please save your sisters. Especially Yuki. She will be in danger if you don't help. I know she is stronger than you but she still need your help. Save her, Tanjiro." His mother said, pleading him

"Okaasan.." he whisper as tears swell up in his eyes

"Tanjiro, I'm sorry for leaving you just like that but now you must save your sisters. Just don't worry about your other sister and brothers and father, we are all fine now."

Tanjiro could only nods his head as he doesn't know how to reply his mother. His mother asked him to save his sisters? What will happen to Yuki and Nezuko? And the snow with blood? What happened?

He want answers but couldn't find any clue about it. His mother already left, now only him and the bloodied snow there.

"Yuki.. Yuki is snow.." he mumble

After a moment of thinking, it finally reached him. His older sister's name is Yuki which means snow. The snow in front of him could be hint and also the blood. Is it his sister's blood?

Demon's blood smell different from human's blood and the blood colour is also dark and thick, darker and thicker than human's blood.

"Nee-chan.. will be in danger? I must protect her.." he mumble to himself as his consciousness start to leaving him

🌀

"What happened to Tanjiro?" Yuki ask Zenitsu

"Uh.. Tanjiro suddenly passed out!" Zenitsu reply solemnly

Yuki stare at Tanjiro who is unconscious. Something is not right with her brother. She touch Tanjiro's forehead and feels the spark between them. She widening her eyes and look at Tanjiro.

Tanjiro saw a small mountain of snow with blood. Their mother came and met him. But she couldn't hear anything, she could only see the pictures of what happened before her eyes.

She sigh and pull her hand back from Tanjiro's forehead. She can't tell what was mother and Tanjiro were talking about. She wanted to know but she couldn't do anything unless Tanjiro wakes up and tell her.

"What happened to him nee-san?" Yuuji ask as he sit down beside Yuki, looking at Tanjiro with wide eyes

"I'm not sure about it too Yuuji. Something is not right but I can't tell what is it." Yuki said sighing

"Nee-san.. do you know what is your weakness?" Yuuji ask, hesitantly

Yuki shake her head as no,

"I don't know Yuuji. I had no idea about it. I'm still doubting myself."

Yuuji nods his head, suddenly feeling sad about it. He could feel that something bad is going to happen to Yuki. It doesn't feel good at all.

🌀

"Douma died huh?" Kitbusuji ask as he face other demons

"After all, we demons still weak on poison. The main reason why he die because of Chimei-teki's poisonous black needles. It's more powerful than her purple needles." A demon report

"I see." Kitbusuji response, nodding his head

"We still don't know chimei-teki's weakness but maybe we could attack her at one time. Try to cut her neck?" Daki, the female demon suggested

"Those species of demon's necks are ten times harder than regular demon's neck." Kokushibo said

Daki sighs and shrugs her shoulders. She don't even knows what to do anymore. Muzan is planning on something that possible could defeat Chimei-teki. But all of them are clueless about her weakness.

🌀

"I see. Plotting and planning something huh?" Himari ask, whispering to herself as she look at the crystal mirror in front of her

She currently spying and listening to Muzan conversation with his demons. It's easier for her to help Yuki and others. She's not going to let Muzan win and stay alive. He's been living for too long and it's times for him to die sometimes later.

Himari heaves a sigh and lean back to her chair. Yuki only weakness is her own blood. If her blood mixed with Muzan's blood she will die, so she need to make sure that Muzan's blood isn't near to Yuki.

It's true that Yuki's blood could kill any demons even Muzan but if Muzan finds out about Yuki's weakness, they are doom. She need to involve herself in killing Muzan if this happen. She's not gonna let Muzan kill Yuki.

That's a big no to her. She turned Yuki into a demon was meant for her to be stronger than Muzan and she must live a long life. Yuki deserves that.

"Mom, what would you do about this?" A blonde hair boy ask

His red eyes trying to find answer but couldn't so he look at Himari again.

"Don't worry about it Itsuki. I will protect her alright?" Himari said smiling

Itsuki is her adoptive son, a demon that is strong. Itsuki is special because he could drag souls out of bodies anytime he want. His job is close to grim reaper, but he'll only drag demon's souls with him, not humans.

Everyone calls him the demon reaper, twice stronger than normal grim reaper. He would terrifies and scare people away with only his eyes.

"Itsuki, I want you to go to human realm and protect Yuki for awhile. And I want you to kill some lower demons for Yuki so that her job is easier." Himari said, requesting the demon reaper

Itsuki only nods his head and immediately disappear from Himari's sight. She smirk and straighten her posture. She cracks her knuckles and neck for few seconds.

"Let's get this done Kitbusuji Muzan. I will not let you win easily." She mumble and chuckle darkly

🌀