14

🌀

[Demon Realm]

Nobara looks around as she noticed that some certain spike hair boy and blondies boy are not pressence there, only Yuuji, Yuuta, Panda and Maki are there. The two are missing.

She glare at the immoral sensei. She could guess that both of them are not presence there because of him.

"Aren't you glaring too much Nobara?" Gojo ask

"Where's Fushiguro and Inumaki senpai?" She ask, rather confuse

Gojo snaps his fingers and yawn lazily. Finally someone notices the two. He's gonna pity Megumi and Inumaki if no one noticed their missing from demon realm.

Yuuji turn his head left and right, looking for them both. Low-key sad which Gojo knows well. He sigh and shrugs his shoulders. Should he let them go to human realm? Will they be good and listen to Yuki?

"Megumi and Toge are in human realm now with Yuki." He said with shrugs which shock his students including Yuuta

But not panda because he saw Gojo pushed the two into the portal door on other day.

"Ehhh? Sensei! Not fair not fair! I want to go there too!" Nobara said, protesting

"I want to meet nee-san too!" Yuuji said, faking his crying

"This idiot really let them both go to human realm without us huh?" Maki sigh, tired with Gojo's antique now

Gojo just ignores the whining and protesting because he knows his students couldn't open the portal door to human realm. Only Himari, Yuki, him and Sukuna could open it.

It's for safety in case other demons wants to go to human realm, well no one could go except for four of them. Himari worries that the other demons would stir problems in human realm which she obviously doesn't want to deal with.

"Sensei! Can we go?!" Nobara ask

"Hold on, Yuuta, do you want to go to human realm?" Gojo ask one of his 2nd year student

Yuuta who looking tired as ever just nods his head because Inumaki is there in human realm. He don't want to be alone with Maki though, the girl always spouting nonsense or the least she would hanging out with Nobara most of the time.

"Alright then. Let's go to human realm but please don't put yourself into troubles. I don't want to deal with Himari's nags." Gojo said with sighs

He open the portal door and immediately let his students to walk through it. He's the last one to enter the door which lead them to Butterfly Mansion.

Ah, Yuki must be surprise to see them all there. He hope that the insect hashira doesn't mind it.

🌀

Nezuko tilts her head and confusedly look at the strangers in front of her. But come to the realisation when she saw certain white hair man that she wanted to meet.

Gojo Satoru.

She carefully jump onto the ground and run towards Gojo and hugs his leg which surprise Gojo.

Gojo look down at Nezuko who's in her child form and chuckle. They were greet by a demon little girl nicely.

"Sensei, who is she?" Nobara ask curiously

"Yuki's little sister. She's a demon but she don't need to eat humans like us but she only need to sleep to heal or gain energy or maybe powers?" Gojo said as he carry Nezuko in his arms

Tanjiro who walk pass them suddenly stop walking at look at Nezuko and Gojo. He noticed there's also some stranger with them both. His eyes widening and quickly approach them.

"Nezuko!" He call out

Nezuko turn to look at her brother and start to squirm in Gojo's arm, trying to free herself which Gojo instantly do.

Nezuko run towards Tanjiro and hold onto his outer cloth.

"Ano... Gojo..? Who are they?" He ask, suddenly feeling hesitate

"My 1st year and 2nd year students. They insisted to come here because Megumi and Inumaki are here with you guys. They just noticed it today." Gojo said shrugging his shoulders

"Megumi-kun and Inumaki-kun are roaming around with Shinobu-san." Tanjiro said

Tanjiro nods his head and start to look at Gojo's students one by one. There's four of them, two girls and two boys.

"Introduce yourself." Gojo said, elbowing Yuuji

Yuuji nods his head and bow 90°,

"I'm Itadori Yuuji! First year student!" Yuuji said full with energy

"Kugisaki Nobara, first year student." Nobara said as she looks around

"Maki Zen'in, second year."

"Yuuta Okkatsu, second year student."

Tanjiro nods his head and smile at them. At least he knows their name.

"I'm Kamado Tanjiro, and this is my sister Kamado Nezuko. And not here is Kamado Yuki, our oldest sister." Tanjiro said

"Where is Yuki?" Gojo ask

"Nee-chan .. hmm she's in the main area, with Muichiro-kun and Giyu-san." Tanjiro said smiling slightly

"Can we see her?" Yuuta ask

"Sure thing!" Tanjiro said with a wide smile

He hold Nezuko's hand and lead the newcomers to the main area of the mansion.

"Nee-chan!" He call out

Yuki who already know about the students and Gojo presence there just stare at them nonchalantly. She could sense them right after they show up. She mentally sigh and look at Gojo with threatening look.

"They insisted to come.." Gojo said, chuckle nervously

He had no idea why he nervous when Yuki look at him with threatening look. Maybe she looks like she will kill him any moment.

"Nee-san! How are you?!" Yuuji ask with a wide smile

Yuki sigh softly and look at Yuuji with a smile plastered on her face.

"I'm fine Yuuji, how are you? Did Sukuna bully you when I'm not around?" She ask chuckling

"No, Sukuna is sleeping most of the time and he block every way into his domain!" Yuuji complain and pout his lip

Yuki shake her head and smile. Sukuna always block everyone only to sleep peacefully. No one could blame him though, that's his nature other than bullying Yuuji and others.

"Nee-san, can we roam around too?" Nobara ask

"Sure but ask someone to accompany you guys and don't get lost."

"Ano.. nee-chan ..?" Muichiro whispers as he tug on Yuki's sleeve to get her attention

Yuki turn her attention to the little boy there and smile softly at him.

"Yes Muichiro?"

"Who are them?" Muichiro ask, pointing at Yuuji and others

"They are Gojo's students and also Megumi and Inumaki's friends." She explains briefly at the confused boy

Muichiro nods his head and stare at the newcomers to remember their faces but different with Giyu, he just sit there without any expression on his face. It's not that he didn't want to welcome them but he's socially awkward so he rather keep quiet than talking.

He didn't do well with new people but at least those people are some people that is closed to Yuki. That's the least he could bear today other than meeting up with Yuki and Muichiro.

He could say that he rarely meet Muichiro because the younger rarely hanging out with the others and leave his mansion unless he got mission to kill demons or Gyomei asked him to hang out.

His nature and Muichiro's nature are not really far, both introverted and only speak few words. That their common. But he knows Muichiro is a little bit social able than him.

🌀