10

🌀

Tanjiro sigh tiredly as he's in the middle of Zenitsu and Inosuke's arguing. Tell him why they are his friends again? But he knows he's stuck with the two, fate bring the aggressive, wild boar and a thunder Pikachu to him.

"Monjiro! Where is nee-chan?!" Inosuke ask as he fix his boar head

"I think nee-chan with the others. Only three of us here training." Tanjiro sigh

Yep, three of them are training some weird activities that arrange by Shinobu's assistant, Aoi Kanzaki. There's no escape for them because Kanzaki would beat them into pulps.

"I'm tired." Zenitsu whine loudly and sniffling

Zenitsu is in tears because he almost die when he fight the spider son but now he need to train again, he feels like his body would crush down any moment.

"Be grateful that nee-chan cure it Pikachu! If it's not for nee-chan you could've die!" Inosuke said

Zenitsu only nods his head as he lay on the floor tiredly. Tanjiro sigh and smile at his friends. He somehow thankful that both of them come into his life, he's not that lonely now.

🌀

"Nee-san.. why can't me and Inumaki go back?" Megumi ask the older female

Yuki look at Megumi and smile. She got Gojo's sign that don't let Megumi and Inumaki to go back to demon realm too early because there's no second chance for them both anymore.

"Your kind sensei told me to let you both stay here and get the opportunity to fight those demons sooner or later. Just stay here with nee-san alright?" Yuki ask kindly

Megumi mentally sigh and nods his head. He noticed that Inumaki look a lot happier. If only Yuuji and Nobara are here, they would be happy too. But he gotta to grab the opportunity to be alone without the dumb and dumber duo and also his childish sensei.

At least he feel peaceful without them.

"Yuki-san, do you mind to use this uniform? Oyakata-sama asked me to give you, he said if you like it you can wear it." Shinobu said as she show the demon slayer uniform to Yuki

Yuki scan the uniform and nods her head. It doesn't look bad but she still use her original outer cloth which designed as her identity. She is known for her black and purple colours on her outer cloth.

"I will wear it later." Yuki said and flash Shinobu a kind smile

"Salmon." Inumaki comment

Yuki turn to look at Inumaki and smile softly at the younger.

"You like it Inumaki?"

"Salmon." Inumaki response, nodding his head

"Nee-chan.." Nezuko call out, tugging on Yuki's outer cloth again

Yuki look down at the younger and tilt her head in confusion.

"Someone want to meet you." Nezuko said and point at the yard

Yuki smile at the man and walk towards him. It's no other than Urokodaki, the former water hashira also Tanjiro and Giyu's teacher and trainer.

"Urokodaki-san, it's been awhile." She said

Urokodaki only nod his head as a response.

"Yuki, you must look after Tanjiro and Giyu during the fight with Muzan and other demons. Muzan could already read the water forms." Urokodaki said

Yuki widening her eyes, how can Muzan knows the water forms now? Did he study all the water forms only to defeat Giyu and Tanjiro? She mentally sigh and nods her head. She can't let Urokodaki down, she must look after the two. At least that's what she could do for Urokodaki. After all Urokodaki trained Tanjiro to become a demon slayer. She's thankful for that.

"Don't worry Urokodaki-san, I will look after them both." She said with a smile

On other hand, Shinobu who heard everything just feel bad for Yuki. She could feel Yuki's burden and big responsibility. Almost everyone are depending on her to kill Muzan but now she needs to look after Tanjiro and Giyu too?

"You must look after yourself too." Urokodaki said which Yuki only response with nods

After that Urokodaki left the Butterfly Mansion. Yuki sigh of relief and clutch on her uniform that in her hands. She lean herself on the wall and think for awhile. Everyone are depending on her, even Kagaya but she doesn't mind it at all but she's afraid that she let everyone down. She's afraid that everyone would blame her for someone else's death.

She's not perfect but trying to be perfect. She's trying to reach everyone's expectations on her.

"Nee-chan.." Nezuko call out and hug her which only reach her legs because Nezuko is in her child form

She crouch down and hug Nezuko, she guess she always need to crouch down only to hug the younger because her height is 170cm (5'6) tall. She smile and pat Nezuko's hair.

She knows the younger is trying to comfort her. Nezuko always do that then and now.

"Nee-chan .. I'm sorry.." Nezuko whisper with tears in her eyes

Yuki sigh softly and look at Nezuko's face.

"You don't have to be sorry Nezuko. You did nothing wrong. I know you feel bad for me and want to comfort me, thank you for that but you don't have to apologize to me. Even if no one asked or depends on me to kill Muzan, I must kill him myself. He killed our mother and our siblings Nezuko. I must revenge for them. Muzan is a menace to human society, he is dangerous so the only way is to kill him." Yuki said with a smile

Nezuko nods her head slowly and smile, showing her demon fangs. She is glad that she got a kind sister, Yuki is like the most kindest demon even though she kill countless demons. But it's to protect human society which is understandable.

🌀