15

🌀

Yuki glance at the students who look really happy, they are in Asakusa, roaming around in night time. She brought Tanjiro and Nezuko along because both of them insisted to follow them.

"Nee-san, where's Gojo sensei?" Nobara ask, noticed that the older male is not there with them

"Probably he go buy some sweets. You know him, he's a sweet tooth maniac." Yuki response while shrugging her shoulders

Nobara nods her head and start to taking pictures of the bright town with her phone. But someone that caught her attention. A man that looks suspicious and hideous.

She is sure he got some faints demon scent on him. She whisper about it to Yuki who is beside her. Yuki widening her eyes and start to search for the the suspicious man, according to Nobara.

She spot a man with some hat and red eyes in the sea of people. She smirk, knowing too well who is the man but decided not to approach him.

It's not the time. Yuki thought to herself.

"That scent.. that scent! That demon was the one who slaughtered mother and others!" Tanjiro said as he chase after the demon

"Tanjiro wait!" Yuki panic and also run after the younger

Tanjiro grab Muzan's arm and glare at the demon after Muzan turned to look at him.

"I will not let you go." Tanjiro said darkly

"Tanjiro!" Yuki call out

Muzan widening his eyes and wanting to free himself from Tanjiro's grip but too late as another man stop him. A demon man to be exact.

Gojo smile darkly at Muzan and scratch Muzan's arm as a mark. Mark to remind him that Muzan is the one that Yuki is searching for.

Muzan look at the scratch in horror because he knows the scratch would remain forever on his arm. He can't heal that scratch because it's a demon curse scratch.

"Tanjiro, let's go now." Gojo said and drag Tanjiro and Yuki away from Muzan

"Wait Gojo-san! He was the one who killed mother and other siblings!" Tanjiro said

Gojo sigh and look down at Tanjiro with apologetic smile. He knows about that but it's not the time for them to fight Muzan yet.

"It's not time to fight him yet Tanjiro. Yuki said we need to wait for another time. Let your sister to rest for awhile." Gojo said

Tanjiro look down and sigh, right. It's not the time to fight Muzan. He want his sister to rest before facing their enemies. He knows it's not really easy for his sister too.

"Gojo, you scratched his arm? Why?" Yuki ask confusedly

"So that I know that he's the one that you are searching for and I will help you, there's no way I will let my sister to fight those nasty demons alone." Gojo said with determination

Yuki mentally sigh and nods her head. She knows there's no way to stop Gojo once the older male already said it. He will help her so she might as well let him be.

Three of them walk towards the direction where the others are. Tanjiro really did made her panicked for seconds, glad that there's Gojo to help them.

"What happened?" Yuuji ask, tilting his head

"We spotted Kitbusuji, Tanjiro chased after him but we let him go for awhile." Gojo explain briefly as he give two paper bags to Megumi and Yuuji

Some foods for the two. Nobara look at Gojo with unbelievable stare which he knows well, no foods for her? Nobara always put that expression whenever he bought foods for Megumi and Yuuji and not her.

He chuckle and immediately buy some cakes for his favourite female student. His main favourite students, the first years.

Yuki roll her eyes at Gojo's antique. She glance down at Tanjiro and Nezuko who been silent for minutes now. She tilts her head and crouch down to match with Tanjiro and Nezuko.

"What's wrong Tanjiro?" She ask

"Nee-chan .. on the day we fight Muzan, there must be another demons right? The upper ranks?" Tanjiro ask

"There's no way Kitbusuji would fight us alone. If he want to fight us alone, what's the point for him to turned others into demon like him? They were turned into demons to fight us and to protect himself from our attacks." Yuki explain and smile softly

She know that Tanjiro is worry about her safety. Obviously Muzan is afraid of her but she wouldn't want to underestimate Muzan once he turned into a fully demon mode where he would be stronger than now. It would be hard to defeat if she fight alone.

She low-key thank Gojo for the reassuring words. She's not alone, she have demon family from demon realm and still have Tanjiro and Nezuko with her.

Tanjiro nods his head and smile at Yuki. His sister is right, there's no way Muzan would fight them alone. Muzan is known for afraid of death so he turned someone to demon either to help him and protect him or just become his slaves, which sacrifice themselves for him.

"A coward like him, only afraid of death because he almost died when he was a human." Yuki mumble to herself

She saw Muzan's past a moment ago. His red demon eyes could not hide his past from her. It just keep showing her about his past. She would not pity him this time like how she would pity other demons but not him.

He killed too many humans. He turned humans into demons without their consent or willingness. A demon like him not deserve to stay alive forever. Sometimes, he should just close his eyes forever, don't bother to wake up anymore. She would make sure of that.

"Yuki?" Gojo call out, snapping her from her train of thoughts

"Huh? Yes?" She respond and stand on her feet

"Let's go home shall we? Megumi and Yuuji looks kinda tired now. My second years also looks tired." Gojo said, pointing at his students who just struggle to keep their eyes open

Yuki nods her head as she grabbed Tanjiro and Nezuko's hands. They should go back to Butterfly Mansion before Shinobu panic and search for them.

Nezuko stop walking and look up at Yuki with tired and sleepy eyes. She put her hands up in the air, request Yuki to carry her.

Yuki chuckle and smile, she carry the girl in her arms and start walking back to Butterfly Mansion with others.

"You look tired too Yuki." Gojo mumble and in second, Nezuko already in his arms

Yuki blink her eyes and look at Nezuko already sleeping in Gojo's arms. Just how? How the heck Gojo could switch Nezuko into his arms when she obviously carried her a moment ago. Yuki keep thinking to herself and continue to walk with Tanjiro, ignoring the happy and chuckling Gojo behind.

"Nee-chan, how can Gojo-san did that?" Tanjiro ask, also confused

"Maybe he used his infinity power to switched Nezuko? I don't know, but that could happen when it's come to Satoru." Yuki said and shrugs her shoulders

Tanjiro nods his head and look back at Gojo and Nezuko. He smile slightly, he noticed that Nezuko can sleep comfortably in Gojo's arms. He's glad that at least Nezuko still in her child physic. Nezuko rarely switch back to her normal teen physic lately unless she need to fight some demons.

🌀