5

🌀

"Don't disturb my family."

That's the only thing Rui told Yuki. Family.

Family huh? This spider family don't deserve to be called family at all. She knows Rui act like the youngest in the family but actually the leader of the spider family. He control everything on the mountain and has that ability to change anyone appearance in the family.

Yuki shrugs and keep her poisonous katana back. She walks towards the spider mother. She found out that the spider mother was the one who control other member of demon slayer corps.

She still let Rui escape. For now she want to settle the spider mother first.

She stare at the spider mother and everything flash before her eyes. The spider mother's life, miserable life. Somehow she feels bad but she knows personal feelings is not allowed when facing the enemy.

She jumps onto the tree and balancing herself on the tree branch.

"Spider mother?" She calls out

The spider mother immediately stop whatever she do and look at Yuki with terrified eyes. The spider mother is scare of Yuki.

"I know how your miserable life is. But you killed too many humans. I'm trying to be kind here but you must sleep. Sleep forever." Yuki said as she creates some flames in her hand

Only shock expression on the spider mother's face, Yuki smile knowing that the spider mother could be free from Rui tortured. She knows that everyone in the family were forced by Rui.

Without wasting any time, she charge towards the spider mother and create more flames, flames rain. She knows every demons weakness, the common weakness is just their necks but she do something different from the demon slayer corps, she killed those demons with their own special weakness.

"I don't feel pain." The spider mother said and smile

"Sleep well, you are free to go now." Yuki whispers and made the bigger flames, big enough to burn the spider mother without any pain

You deserves the painless death. Yuki thought to herself as she watch the spider mother burn to death, without feeling any pain.

She smile and walk away from that place. She needs to continue to find Tanjiro and his friends again. The spider daughter and spider mother already dead. But she had no idea if the father spider already dead or not. It might be challenging for Tanjiro and his friend.

"Yuki!"

Yuki stop walking and turn around to see the voice's owner. She mentally sigh after seeing Gojo and Sukuna. What did she expects from them both?

"Nee-chan!"

She tilts her head and widening her eyes. Tanjiro? With Sukuna and Gojo? Does that mean that the father spider already dead? She knows how strong Sukuna and Gojo are. Possiblity for them to help Tanjiro and his friend to fight it.

"Tanjiro.. are you alright?" She ask

Tanjiro immediately run towards her and hug her tightly, Yuki smile softly knowing that Tanjiro is actually crying. That's remind her of Tanjiro when they were still kids, Tanjiro would always hugs her and cry whenever he felt stress or even tired.

"It's okay Tanjiro, you are okay.." she said as she hold back her tears

She can't cry. At least not now.

Nezuko who is inside the box just scratching it, wanting to be out of the box. Yuki who noticed it immediately open the box for Nezuko.

There she is, in her child form.