28

🌀

Yuki appear right in front of Ubuyashiki's mansion and walk inside. She had a mask covering her face, why? She only cover it for one reason, her eyeballs are black and irises are red. It's dangerous to human so she needs to cover it.

Usually she don't use any mask but because of her condition, she need to use it for others safety. The mask also represents her in some way.

"Yuki, you are here." Kagaya said smiling

She only nods her head at the response. Other hashira also there with them. The meeting only involving her, hashiras and Tanjiro but the younger boy is still nowhere to be seen.

"Yuki-san, why you cover your face?" Shinobu ask curiously

"It's dangerous for humans to see my eyes right now so I need to cover it." Yuki reason out

"Nee-chan..!" Itsuki call out, appearing beside her

She look down and tilt her head. Why did Itsuki appears here in Ubuyashiki's mansion? Something important?

"What is it Itsuki?" She ask the younger boy

Itsuki sigh and lower his head. He looks sad, Yuki thought to herself as she rest her hand on Itsuki's shoulder. Trying to convince the younger boy to speak to her. She knows there's something wrong.

"Kokushibo, he's here." Itsuki whispers, looking up at Yuki

Yuki widening her eyes and trying to process everything. Kokushibo still alive? Itsuki couldn't kill him? Is Kokushibo too strong for him? She sigh softly and smile slightly even if Itsuki couldn't see it.

"Rest assured Itsuki. It's nothing." She mumble as she turn her attention to Kagaya and the hashiras again

"Please forgive me if Kokushibo suddenly show up here. I need to kill him." She said

Kagaya widened his eyes, surprise at the information. Kokushibo? Will attack Yuki?

"Nee-chan!" Muichiro whisper shout as he tugs on Yuki's haori

"No Mui, you don't involve yourself in this fight. You just stay with your fellow hashiras." Yuki said sternly

Muichiro sighs and nods his head. He walks back to his fellow hashiras and stay there. He is low-key afraid, he's afraid that something will happen to Yuki.

"You are well prepared Yuki." A new voice speak, approaching her with katana on his waist

Yuki shrugs her shoulders and stare at Kokushibo. Six eyes in total on his face but somehow still resembles Yoriichi. She mentally sigh and summon her katana too. She can fight Kokushibo empty handed but it's not easy to do so.

"Itsuki, step back." She demand as she unsheathed her double katanas

"I suppose you are the only one who left? The other upper rank and lower rank already dead. I just killed Muzan last night too." She said as she take off her mask, revealing her demonic eyes

She hand the mask to Itsuki and try her best to avoid to look at the humans there.

"What a shame. A demon king like him died in your hands." Kokushibo said, also unsheathing his katana, ready for attacking Yuki

Yuki notices that Kokushibo is the only man eating demon that want to fight her with katana. The other demons that fought with her don't really use katana. Only depends on their abilities which only sending them to death.

Kokushibo start to swing his katana at her which she still could dodge and standing a little bit far from Kokushibo.

She smirk as she combined her double katanas into a spear. A black and red in colour spear. Kokushibo gotta admit that the spear look dangerous and it's the first time he see a demon could change or combined their weapon in short amount of times.