13

🌀

[Kitbusuji's Mansion]

Every demons are kneeling in front of him except for Kokushibo. Muzan scan every demons that in front of him. He's aware that Chimei-teki will hunt him down after what had happened. So he gather all the demons in his mansion.

He look at Kokushibo and mentally sigh. Chimei-teki is just like a trauma to him. He's not only afraid of dying now but also afraid of Chimei-teki now. The demon could beat any of his demons and himself. Where could possibly he hides now? No where because he knows Chimei-teki could sense him even though he cover his whereabouts and scent.

"You are worrying about that demon girl again aren't you?" Kokushibo ask

Muzan look at the upper rank 1 and shrugs his shoulders. There's no way to admit in front of other demons. His ego is too high for that.

Kokushibo look at the leader with boring expression on his face. He knows that Chimei-teki is his descendants but there's possibility to Chimei-teki to beat him. After all, demon realm's demons are stronger than them. There's big difference between them.

All could they do now is to hide from the demon girl. They had no idea what is Chimei-teki's weakness yet. It's hard to find other demon's weakness.

🌀

Yuki sigh as she watch Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu's training process. She had nothing to do after Inumaki and Megumi get her permission to roam around with Shinobu. Of course she just let them be, there's no reason to hold them back.

"Nee-chan.." Tanjiro call out to her

She tilts her head and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Three of them are standing in line, in front of her looking serious.

"Yeah, just tell me." She said and straighten her posture

"Can you tell us the weakness of every demons? Demons that under Kitbusuji Muzan." Tanjiro request

Yuki speechless for awhile and chuckle slightly. The kids looking serious but only want to know some demons weakness? She smile and offer the three to sit beside her.

Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu immediately obey her and settle themselves beside her, ready to listen to her.

"Make sure three of you remember those weakness. Don't forget it, it might be useful to you." Yuki said with a kind smile plastered on her face

The three only nods their heads, full of determination especially Tanjiro and Inosuke.

"For Kitbusuji's weakness, well only one weakness and it's blood. Which blood? Blood that mixed with wisteria seed. It doesn't immediately kill him though but it's weakening him. Or just use a katana that made of wisteria and blood, demon blood to be exact. His neck would be hard to cut or he would immediately regenerate again, don't worry about that. My poisonous blood could slow down his regenerate process." Yuki explain

Tanjiro nods his head at the information while Zenitsu is taking notes, she don't even notice when the thunder kid get his small notebook and pencil. She chuckle and shake her head at Zenitsu's antique.

"How about Kokushibo's weakness?" Tanjiro ask

Yuki thought for awhile and sigh mentally. Kokushibo is upper rank 1 and also twin brother of Yoriichi Tsugikuni, which means The Kamado has connection with Kokushibo. She could defeat Kokushibo but the fact that the upper rank has connection with them make her a little bit bitter.

"Kokushibo.. almost the same as Kitbusuji's weakness. But don't let your guard down, he's a lot stronger than Kitbusuji in close combat." Yuki remind the younger three

"Nee.. nee-chan, how did you killed that pink hair with tattoos demon? His blood demon art almost look like Elsa!" Inosuke said

Yuki suddenly wheezing, this boar head kid is too funny for her to handle. Obviously Inosuke couldn't remember Akaza's name so he just described it briefly which is funny.

"You meant Akaza?" She ask, still trying to calm down from the wheeze

Inosuke nods his head and look at his two friends who also holding back their laughs.

"I only threw my poisonous needles to him, straight to his neck. The needles are made of wisteria seeds with powerful forces in it. The needles could destroy anything within seconds. It would inject into the enemy's neck veins and spread really fast to the whole body to destroy the body." Yuki explain

"I don't know that nee-chan have a lot of weapons because nee-chan always empty handed." Tanjiro said chuckling

"Wanna see some magic?" Yuki ask which earn eager nods from the three

Yuki smile and pull out her double katana out of nowhere. It's just appear in her hands which amaze Inosuke.

"Woah! Nee-chan how did you do that?!" Inosuke ask

"I keep all of my weapons back in demon realm but I could easily summon it without any problem when I need to use it. It's bothersome to carry weapons around with me so the only better place is in my room back in demon realm." Yuki said chuckling softly

"Unless it's the needles. I carry it around because it's small and hidden from others." Yuki said as she pull out her needles packs from her outer cloth, there's hidden pocket to keep it safe

Tanjiro's mouth forms into "O" shape and nods his head. Amaze by the needles, it's look sharp but also beautiful. The needles literally coloured in purple like wisteria.

"This needles is dangerous to human too. It could injured human, at least it's not killing human. This wisteria needles only kill human realm's demons not demons from my place. We got different weakness but my weakness still impossible for Kitbusuji to know. Even if he found out about my weakness, he couldn't defeat me." Yuki said with a soft smile

Tanjiro nods his head again. He knows the common weakness of demons in human realm which is slicing off their necks from their bodies with their nichirin katana but he's not sure about demons from demon realm weakness. It's look like the hardest to defeat and to kill.

"Nee-chan?" He call out for the older again

"Demons live a long life right? What if one day demons gets tired or bored of living. What will they do? Can they die?"

Yuki thought for awhile before nodding her head. She knows Tanjiro is just curious about demons so she's not gonna think much about it.

"We will kill ourselves if we gets bored or tired of living. Or maybe ask Daimao-sama to kill us." Yuki said shrugging

"That's sounds dark." Zenitsu comment

"That's the only way if we don't want to live anymore. If too afraid to kill ourselves, just ask someone else to kill us." Yuki said again which low-key scare the poor Zenitsu

It's true though, that's the only way. Whether suicide or just ask someone else to kill them. At least that's how it's work for demons from demon realm but it's different for demons from human realm, they will die under the sun light anytime. So they avoid it as possible as they could.

They wouldn't want to burn to death unless they just too tired to live and exposed themselves to the sun light.

Her weakness is still unknown to herself, let alone for others to find her weakness. She wish she could know it herself. But somehow she could remember that Himari told her about being too good and too perfect.

A perfect demon without weakness? She doubt that.

For now she could say her weakness is Tanjiro and Nezuko. She can't see them hurt or got hurt. It would turn her into a crazy demon and kill everyone who hurt them both. Without sparing their lives.

She knows Kitbusuji and Kokushibo still trying to find her weakness. It's useless, she doesn't know it herself unless she ask Himari, Himari turned her into a demon so maybe she would know. About being a demon without weakness is just too perfect for her. She still doubting about it until now.

She don't easily injured, she's hard to be kill. That's all, that's what at least she thought.

🌀