12

🌀

After Yuki's surprise visit Giyu. She slowly walks back to Butterfly Mansion. She's been thinking about something that she couldn't explain it herself. She sigh tiredly and look at her long nails.

Demons tends to have long nails, of course it's only applies to female demons. It would be weird if male demons to have long nails unless it's Sukuna. He got black and long nails. She wouldn't want to know what happen Yuuji "accidentally" cut his nails when he's sleeping.

Well, maybe Sukuna would hunt Yuuji down until he's tired to chase the energetic Yuuji.

She chuckle and shake her head at the thoughts. She miss the other kids, maybe one day she should pay them a visit again.

"Chimei-teki."

Yuki stop walking and turn around only to meet Yushiro and Tamayo, smiling at her. Well only Tamayo would smile at her, different with Yushiro. Somehow she thinks that the kid always moody and mad. She shrugs the thought away and focus on the two demons.

Another demon's that didn't eat humans. At least that's sounds good to her but still Muzan was the one who turned Tamayo into a demon and Tamayo was once Muzan's assistant.

"Do you need anything Tamayo-san?" Yuki ask with a kind smile

"It's about Muzan whereabouts. We both found out that you still finding him. We have some clues about his hiding location now." Tamayo said

Yuki tilts her head and examine Tamayo's face expression. She doesn't look suspicious at all. She nods her head and motion Tamayo to continue.

"Muzan is hiding in one of old mansion, however inside the old mansion doesn't look normal. It's totally look different inside. That place also where the upper rank and lower moon demons stay with him." Tamayo explain

"Old mansion..?" Yuki ask

"Yes, old mansion. It's not really hard to find you could sense Muzan's scent. He's hiding there for awhile after found out that you are in human realm." Tamayo said again

"He's afraid of me or he just afraid of dying?" Yuki ask shrugging her shoulders lightly

"Both." Yushiro response

She nods her head and smile at the boy. She's aware that Muzan is afraid of dying, but hiding himself from her sounds a little bit too funny to her.

Muzan is a known as demon king of human realm. But is afraid of dying and afraid of her who is a nobody in human realm but one of the most strongest demon in demon realm. Muzan must be kidding her.

"Well, thank you for that info Tamayo-san, Yushiro-kun." She said and flash a kind smile at the two demons before disappearing from the two demon's sights

Tamayo sigh softly,

"She's just a young demon but even the hundred thousand years old Kitbusuji Muzan is afraid of her. That's showing that Yuki-san is more powerful than him. What a coward."

Muzan is indeed a coward. His upper rank and lower moon demons are there only to "protect" him or just sacrifice themselves for him. She was once Muzan's assistant so she knows exactly what is Muzan's weakness so she decided to help Yuki with it.

"Tamayo-san, are you planning on helping Yuki-san?" Yushiro ask

Tamayo look at the younger boy and nods her head. Muzan is nothing but a menace to human society, even if he's a little known to humans but still he killed a lot of them in order to be powerful.

"He killed humans to survive and be powerful but he had no idea how powerful is demon realm's demons without eating human. They only need a little bit of blood to survive and that's enough for them to be more twice powerful than him." Tamayo said

Yushiro only nods his head, understand what Tamayo meaning. They are considered weak to demon realm's demons. Really weak. They could kill them easily with their special powers.

Their special powers also could slow down their regenerate process or even attacks. They are lacking in many ways to compare to Yuki. He knows Yuki could easily wipe them all at once.

🌀

Yuki show up in the Butterfly Mansion after she talked to Tamayo and Yushiro. She may or may not know about Muzan's location for now. Even if she know, she's not going to find him so soon. She want to spend more time with Tanjiro and Nezuko, possibly with the other hashira too.

She knows Muzan could not escape anywhere. Escape from her would resulting a bad idea for Muzan as she would kill him in brutal way. Like how he killed her mother and younger siblings years back.

"Nee-chan?" Tanjiro call out, confusedly looking at her

Yuki tilts her head and look at the younger. Why Tanjiro looks confused? She look at Inosuke and Zenitsu are also there with Tanjiro.

Ah, she's in the middle of the three's training. Training to make their stamina a lot stronger than before. Shinobu said their stamina are burnt out after the fights so they need to train again.

She smile at the three kids and wave her hands at them. She show up before the three at the wrong time because Zenitsu already clinging on her, complaining about harsh the training is while crying.

"Hold up kiddo." She mumble and change her appearance to more like humanlike, well only without horns though

Tanjiro and Inosuke's mouth hangs open at her human appearance. They just never know that Yuki could change her appearance easily.

"My sister! Is so pretty!" Tanjiro said in awe

Inosuke agree while nodding his head. Yuki chuckle and tear Zenitsu away from her and comfort the younger by only head pats.

"Inosuke, aren't you feel hot or hard to breathe while using that boar head when training?" She ask

"Hah?! No! Hahahaha!" Inosuke laugh and start to train again, well a little bit off because the boar head kid is just swinging his double katana back and forth

"Nee-chan, where are you from?" Tanjiro ask as if he just remember what happened a moment ago

Yuki just showed up out of nowhere before the three of them.

"I visited Giyu today and when I was on my way back I bumped into Tamayo and Yushiro, at least I still could faced them both because they didn't devour humans." Yuki said chuckling

Tanjiro nods his head at the information, he knows that his sister despise demons that eat humans because human was never meant to be eaten by demons that was once also humans.

Demons still comes with flesh but different blood. The flesh was once human flesh. Aren't that disgusting to eat another human flesh? There's a lot another way to become stronger.

But he still remember one thing though, most of them is not willing to become demons. Not all of them want to be one. Some of them maybe wanted to become demon because of powers and abilities but they must eat human flesh to get that powers. It's 100% different from demon realm's demons.

🌀