Chapter 52 ter : A small dance (another alternative ending)

Lucas and Gabrielle decided to celebrate their wedding during Summer to enjoy the warm weather and the sun, giving some time for them to prepare everything. It was the beginning of Winter, but Max thought it was the good moment to begin to do shopping for the weeding, as Summer clothes were in sales. Gabrielle chose a dress for them for the ceremony, but for the party after it they could wear what they wanted, which relieved Jane, not liking wearing dresses. They went in the first shop and looked around before trying.

- "You really wanna wear jeans for a wedding?" Max frowned.

- "They're black, no one will notice it's jeans," Jane answered.

- "..."

- "..."

- "Okay, no jeans, I'll try the other pants."

- "Good idea."

Jane closed the curtain before wearing another pair of pants, still black.

- "Hey, I like this one!" Max said.

- "Yeah? You don't think it made me a big ass?"

- "Yeah, a big sexy ass!"

- "If you say so. I try the others, just to be sure?"

- "Yeah, why not, you love so much trying clothes that stopping you here would be a crime!" the redhead joked.

- "Yeah, whouhou!" Jane answered with a fake enthusiasm.

Max chuckled while Jane disappeared again behind this curtain. She tried three more pants before giving up and choosing the black ones. At least, with Jane, it was fast; she hated so much trying clothes that the first one good on her was perfect. Now, they could focus on Max, not fan of shopping either, but not as much as Jane. And Jane preferred looking for Max than herself.

- "This?" Jane proposed, showing a silver top.

- "Well, if we were in the seventies, why not, but..."

- "Don't insult my top like that! You could upset it!"

- "Yeah, sorry, I didn't wanna say that," Max joked. "I'm sorry silver top, but you look too old and I begin to worry about my girlfriend's tastes."

- "Yeah, you should, don't forget that I love you!"

- "That's why I'm worried!"

The two girls chuckled before searching again. After half an hour, Max finally found the perfect outfit for the wedding party, relieving Jane, and enabling them to stop doing shopping.

- "So, where do you wanna eat?" asked Max asked, holding the shopping bags.

- "It's been a long time I didn't eat a burrito," the brunette said.

- "Then, let's eat those burritos!"

They bought their food and sat on a bench in the mall, facing a fountain.

- "Lucas invited Troy," Jane said.

- "Really? I didn't know they were friends!"

- "Yeah, I don't think they're really friends but he saw that he changed, and maybe he wants to give him a chance, I don't know, but I think it's really nice."

- "Yeah, really, you totally transformed this guy!" the redhead stated.

- "Nah, he was already like that, he just didn't find people to let him be himself."

- "Until you. Like with Abigail."

- "Yeah, it's kinda that. But, I never thought one second that Abigail could become my friend!"