Raining On My Parade

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from SOA

A/N: Sorry for the late update. To address a question that was a message to me that I'm sure some would like to know. Yes, this happens before the show even happens, but this story will diverge into the story's plotline. Yet not everything will be the same like Donna's death will not be canon.

Her death was unnecessary, yet it was such a pivoting point for the SOA boys. Though her death won't be added, she'll remain a pivotal point in the story later on.

On another note... Have you checked out Serendipity? OC/Tony Stark One shot Bwwm story with SZA's face claim. If you haven't, show it some love.

 If you haven't, show it some love

Anissa's POV

I sighed heavily as I sipped at this nasty beer and was dragged to another Sunday dinner at Gemma's house by Chibs. Unfortunately, I've used up all my excuses to avoid SOA boys after they accused me of being the rat in their group, and I sure as hell didn't want to sit at the same table as Clay, acting like it was all good. I haven't had the chance to clear shit up with Jax as I've been avoiding him outside of picking up my niece throughout the weeks.

The only blessing was that Donna was forced to attend as well as sitting across from me with a bland smile as she tried to follow along with the conversation. Another Tacoma member, besides Happy, Kozik, was present for dinner, but it was amusing how Tig kept giving this man the deadliest stare.

I slid out my phone pulled up Donna's contact and texted her:

Are you as bored as I am? -AJ

I laid my phone against my lap, seeing Donna snap out of her daze when her phone vibrated. She peeked at me, a smile at the corner of her lips as she looked back down to read the message. I watched her fingers type away before my phone started to vibrate.

 I watched her fingers type away before my phone started to vibrate

I'm about to take this fork and stab myself right in the carotid. Anything is better than listening to Gemma go on and on. I need a solid drink to get through this. -DW

I waved my fork, making stabbing motions at her. She snorted, hiding her laughs in her hands. I texted back:

I got the henny in my bag! Lol -AJ