Back To My Old Stomping Grounds!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of SOA's characters or pictures for use.

Chapter 5

I was putting the finishing touches on Ariane's baby hair. My eyes flickered to the clock to see that it was approaching eight o'clock at night time. I was irritated that Ariane kept trying to argue with her boyfriend over Facetime, bobbing this big ass head, and Laroy's homeboys kept trying to talk to me. When I swept that last baby hair, I sighed with relief. "Okay, Ariane, I'm done," I said, fluffing the curls in the back, ensuring they weren't clustered.

"You think I don't know about those thots you've been fucking with! Don't make a bitch show up at your job and act up!" Ariane said, bobbing her head once again

Laroy came down the staircase with an annoyed expression on his face. "Ariane, shut the f-- up! You've been arguing with that lame ass bum for damn near three hours." Laroy said, snatching the phone out of her hands. Thank God, someone said something because I was getting a migraine. Ariane said nothing but grabbed her phone and stormed off, assuming she was calling her boyfriend back.

"I need to get my sister her place ASAP. Did she pay you, AJ?" Laroy asked before walking off.

I shook my head, wrapping up my curlers. "No. If you can grab her for me, because I got another appointment, I need to catch." I asked, bending down to zip my stylist's suitcase.

"I got you. You got an opening this upcoming weekend?" Laroy asked, pulling out a wad of cash, flipping back four '100s', and handing it to me. Tucking the money away, I pulled out my planner to check my schedule.

"Is next Saturday good at ten in the morning?" I asked, holding my pen to write in the appointment.

"Perfect. So... what are you on later?" Laroy asked, flashing a mischievous smile, leaning against the chair. Laroy was one of the prominent leaders of the notorious gang Niners in LA. I met Laroy through his sister Ariane when I became her permanent hairstylist.

I laughed, looking up from my planner. "You just don't quit, do you?" There was a moment we were talking until I saw him manhandle his previous girlfriend putting her in the hospital, so I cut that shit short immediately.

He rubbed at his beard, shaking his head. "I got to shoot my shot before someone comes along and claims you," Laroy said, walking along me to the front door of his mansion.

"Well, you shot it and missed. And FYI, I'm seeing someone." I said, walking down to my truck. I felt his eyes on me as I opened the door.

"I don't see no ring on your finger, AJ!" Laroy said, bending down to pick up my suitcase and sliding into my backseat, invading my space. I looked over my right shoulder, immediately seeing someone peeking behind the curtain. They quickly jumped away when they noticed I was staring. I rolled my eyes, guessing it was one of his groupies. I poked his chest, indicating to back up.