Lust At First Sight

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters besides Anissa and Toni.

Anissa POV

"Bitch, where did you take me?" I asked, looking at the sketchy ass garage that was lined with motorcycles

"Bitch, where did you take me?" I asked, looking at the sketchy ass garage that was lined with motorcycles. The last thing I needed to be in this white ass town, and if you wanted to know how I know that, the town was named Charming. I watched as my best friend reapplied her lip gloss, popping her lips.

"Okay, I need to tell you something," Toni admitted, shrugging off her jacket and turning my way.

I nodded my head, knowing it wasn't about to be good. "Okay, I'm here to beat a bitch ass," Toni said casually, blinking her eyes innocently.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back, crossing my arms, annoyed. "Tones, I'm not about to get caught up in your shit again," I said, but she knew I wasn't about to let her get jumped if it came to it, but I had to persuade her somehow.

"Look, this little cum bucket stole $2000 from me, and I'm going in there and politely ask for it back," Toni said, stuffing a switchblade between her cleavage.

I sent a sarcastic look back at her. "Politely, my ass. Leave the knife in the car, and I'll go in there." I glared as she tried to stare me down.

She huffed. "Fine! You never let me have fun." She said through clenched teeth, throwing the knife in the glove compartment. I looked down at my attire, knowing a titty might make an appearance later on in my cute, black two-piece outfit. 

She had on a mauve two-piece; her skirt had a high circular slit

She had on a mauve two-piece; her skirt had a high circular slit. I trailed behind her as she tiptoed against the gravel leading to a sidebar connected to the garage. I snickered at her ridiculousness, and she glared at me. "I can tell you didn't think this all through, bish. You could have told my ass to pack some sweats." I said, looking forward to seeing several men hanging out in front of the bar.

The smell of smoke and stale alcohol had me gagging internally as we made our way through the wolf whistles and the grabby hands that we evaded with ease. "Who are we even looking for?" I asked over the loud ass rock music. When I say a sea of eyes turned our way, I'm not even exaggerating. The looks of confusion, lust, and curiosity as scantily clad black women made an appearance in their damn near white establishment.