𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 "𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰"

You and button were alone, trying to set up camp, while servoss and loyal were gathering supplies. You weren't feeling the best, but you didn't want button to do everything on his own, so you decided to help. You both put up the tents, gather some fire wood, and set pit food for everyone. After finishing, you lay onto a tree to rest. You look over to where button is, seeing him tie a string to a branch, with a rock tied to the other end. He then drew out his sword, and started to attack it. "Back you vile creature! I will protectu friends. No matter what!" button says, hitting the rock repeatedly.
"Button, I don't think that'll work that well. Maybe.... I can help?" you says to him. Button looked over to, almost getting hit by the rock.
"You should be resting, not helping me. Plus I got this-" button got cut off with the rock pushing him over on the ground. You rush over to him as fast as you could.
"Button are you ok?!" you ask him. He sits up, rubbing his little head.
"I'm fine... The rock just caught me off guard that all." he says to you while standing up. "You don't need to worry about me, really I'm fine." button says, grabbing his sword and shield. You see a couple of tiny pebbles on the ground.
"Hey button. Have you ever tried something being thrown at you?" you ask button while grabbing the tiny stones.
"Um... No I haven't. Why do you ask?" button asks, looking over to you. You sit down on the floor with the small stones in your hands.
"Well then, block this!" you say, and toss the stone towards him. He puts his sword out, hitting the pebble back towards your knee.
"Wow. I see what you mean! This is perfect practice. Oh but um... Tell me when you get to tired, ok?" you nod and continue to toss the rocks over towards him. You both do this for what feels like over an hour. The sun starts to set, casting a lot of shadows.
"Servoss, we've been gone for way to long, what if something happened to them?!" Loyal says while walking back to the camp.
"If the mouse is as good of a guard as he said he was then both of them should be fine." servoss says while rolling his eyes.
"Oh I know. But what if their condition got worse while we were away? What if something attacked them? What if-" loyal starts but servoss cuts him off.
"Well if we walk faster we'll be able to know if they're alright. So keep up, or lag behind. I don't really care." Servoss says to loyal as they both continue to walk. A couple of minutes pass, and they finally come back to camp. Once they arrive, they see that both you and button are asleep, you laying up against a tree and button laying against your leg. "See loyal? I told you they were gonna be alright. Nothing for us to worry about." servoss says while climbing the tree that you were laying on.
"Ah yes. I see. Well then, we should get some sleep as well." loyal says, sitting next to you on the opposite side from button. He extends one of his wings and puts it around you, like a blanket. "Good night Servoss. I hope you have pleasant dreams." loyal says while holding you close to him.
"Yeah yeah whatever. Just go to sleep. We're all gonna need it for tomorrow." Servoss says, laying on a large branch of the tree. Loyal laughs and closes his eyes. We'll save queria. We just have too. You think to yourself and drift off into the land of dreams.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! SCHOOL HAPPENED 😅 ٩(̀ᴗ́)ᵇʸᵉ
The next chapter will be Yargwynn