𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮... 𝓤𝓷𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼-

⚠ I will be using Kayne, the protagonist's cannon name, in this chapter. So if a character uses the name Kayne then they're talking about the reader. Also! None of these chapters are cannon just a reminder. ⚠

death will be mentioned in this chapter. If you don't wish to read it then skip the slanted bit at the end. That's where it begins.

"Well then. Queria is saved. Thanks to you both and those friends of yours." Prince says to you and button.
"I wouldn't have been able to do it without Kayne, prince! They're super strong!" Button says, sitting on your shoulder. You smile at button.
"Well. Let's go out of the realm of insanity shall we?" Prince says, holding his hand out to you. You grab it, and the three of you were suddenly out in the sun.
"Took you long enough." You look to your left to see Servoss leaning against the tree you all promised to meet back at.
"Hey Servoss! Wait... Where's the Guardian?" button asks.
"He went to go get food, but should be back soon." Servoss says, patting buttons tiny head.
"Then we'll wait for him. Then I'll get Kayne home." Prince says.
"Actually Prince, servoss is coming with-" you start to say but prince cuts you off.
"Servoss is going back with you. Yes I know." Prince says with a smile. You look over at servoss, seeing him smile.
"Ah! You're all back!" you look up to see loyal in the air. He lands and hugs you. "I'm so glad your safe!" Loyal says to you.
"And the angel is here. Perfect. Then let's get the two of you back down to earth." Prince says, and takes out a weird looking book.
"Thank you button for your help. You truly are a great warrior." you say to him. He looks up at you and smiles.
"Take care Kayne. I'll miss you." button says with tears in his eyes.
"Don't cry.. Plz don't cry." you say, and hug the tiny mouse. You didn't want to leave anyone. And you didn't want to make anyone cry.
"Kayne. It's time to go." Prince says. Loyal helps you up, and gives you one last hug.
"It may be a while before you see me again, but I promise we will." loyal says to you, and looks over to servoss. "Protect them servoss. Plz." loyal asks him.
"Not a chance that anyone is gonna hurt them. Not on my watch." Servoss says, putting his hand on your shoulder. You look at him, seeing his silver eyes looking at you.
"I trust Servoss, loyal. And I'll be waiting you for you." you say, hugging him.
"Kayne. Servoss. Earth is waiting." Prince says to the both if you. You walk over to a rift the prince had opened up, finally able to go back home.
"Awww. Such a cute reunion. Too bad it's about bloody." you were suddenly pulled back away from the rift, the air leaving your lungs.
"Von?! What are you doing here?" Prince says. Button got out his sword, ready to fight.
"I told you I hated this part of history. Servoss shouldn't be the only vampire to enter earth. All of them querian vampires are going. I'll make sure of it." Von says with an evil grin.
"Von stop. You know that if you do this, it'll create a vortex. You don't know how it'll effect the-"
"You shut up prince. I'm just speeding up time a little bit." Von says, holding a knife to your throat.
Your eyes widen with fear. You tried to struggle but he held you closer, putting the knife closer to your throat.
"Let... Kayne... Go" Loyal says, with anger in his eyes.
"Make me guardian." Von says. Servoss tries to get behind the both of you, but it was too late.
"NO!" all but von yell. Blood pours out of your neck. Von pushes you away from him, and you hit the floor with a loud thud. Loyal grabs Von's neck, strangling him. Servoss, button, and prince rush to your side.
"Eyes open human. Come on. We'll get you to... Some kind of doctor." Servoss says, trying to stop the blood. You couldn't talk. It hurt too much. Servoss holds you hand. You hear something snap to your left, but you couldn't turn your head. Your eyes flutter shut. You could hear voices calling out... But you couldn't hear words. Your eyes shut, tears streaming down your face, but they weren't yours.

September 8, 2412 B.E.D
R.I.P
Here lies a warrior. Someone who saved so many lives, yet no one will know. Someone with many friends, who will miss them dearly

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! See you all next time! ٩(̀ᴗ́)ᵇʸᵉ
The next chapter is gonna be Yang & Kalamos (Yargwynn & Arkov's kids)