𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻.

You had a mission. Get off this planet, and get back to thunder hive. Shouldn't be that hard right? Wrong. This planet was crawling with shadow creatures, ready to kill anything it could get their hands on. You had a decent weapon. One that you made years ago. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)

You were strong. You had to be. You ran far to try and find a town. So you could escape this place. I'm not a slave. Not anymore. I want to go back. Go home. You thought to yourself. Your parents sold you to a man when you were five. You've heard stories of thunder hive, the place where you were born. Trenforia's forces tried to make it seem like a bad place, but every time they described it, it made you want to go there. As you were running, you saw lights of buildings ahead of you. Lights that belonged to a town. You put on a hood you made and put it on. Covering all your scars that the camp gave you. All the punishments. All the training. All the pain you've endured in your time there, covered by a jacket. You ran up to a giant wall made of stone. You take out your whip and throw it up onto the wall. You start to climb out, though your legs were tired of running. You get to the top, only to find that the town...Was abandoned. Everything was on fire. A ship was at the other end of the town. "Make sure everyone is dead. No survivors." you hear a voice say below. Shit. What do I do now? You ask yourself. You hear growls below you. You start running along the wall, trying to get away from both the strange people and the creatures of the forest. (Picture below. ⚠ this art doesn't belong to me. I just found it on google. )

 ⚠)

You look down to see a cyan glow below

You look down to see a cyan glow below. Out of all the ones it could be... It had to this one?! You thought to yourself. You continued to run, hearing a battle below you. Suddenly, a red glow appears in front of you, and knocks you off the wall. As you're falling, your eyes flutter shut, not wanting to hit the ground but you know you would. As you fall, you hit your head really hard, almost making you pass out. Can't rest... I need to get out of here... Now! You start to get up, your head pounding. You could hear voices, you couldn't hear the words. You were up on your feet, the jacket fell off, ripped due to the creatures claws. It revealed all your scares and your tattoo that you were given. It represented what training you went through. What you were good at. (Picture below)

You started to run

You started to run. It's all you could do. You weren't strong enough to fight anything. You run to what looked like the old main gate. You see that the ship that you say earlier has now landed a couple feet away from the main gate. You try to run past it, but as you pass what looked like the entrance of the ship, something grabbed you from behind. You try to fight back, but your strength left your body.
"Oh dear... What do we have here? The captain will be very interested about you." a voice said. Your eyes we're closed. You were too weak to keep them open or to respond. You can tell that he was saying more but you couldn't make out the words. You pass out, hitting something hard. Not the group, but something metal.
-time skip-
You open your eyes to see a room, like something in the left wing would have back at camp. Did they find me? Or was it all a dream? You ask yourself, sitting up. You noticed that you had bandages on your head, left arm, and right leg. Training wounds maybe? You thought to yourself. "Ah your awake. Good, I was worried that your head injury might actually kill you, due to the fact that that pathetic planet was too deadly." you look up to see a man, someone who you've never seen before. "Veil. Leave us. I wish to speak to this one alone." he says. The one standing next, but behind him nodded.
"Understood captain. Call me if I'm needed." Veil says and disappears into the Hall.
"Now you. You're gonna tell me everything you know about this "camp" and why Trenforia needed humans for it." he says to you, looking dead in your eyes.
"What makes you think I can trust you? 1) I don't know your name. 2) how do I know that your not just "saving me" just to take me back to that nightmare of a place?!" you say, stepping forward in a somewhat threatening way. You just looks at you with no emotion but at the same time... He had a bit of anger in his eyes.
"Ah that's right. Where are my manners? I am Mortallous.-" he said more but that's all you needed. Mortallous? As in one of Captain Forks trio?! Why is he way out here?
To be continued

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! See y'all next time! ٩(̀ᴗ́)ᵇʸᵉ
The next chapter is gonna be Kazzan. And it will be angst! 😈