𝙻𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽

Mentions of blood, knives, and abuse. If you don't wish to read about that then plz skip all the slanted text. That's when I'll stop talking about it. You have been warned.

Blood was all over your clothes. Tears streaming down your face. It was so painful. He just laughed at your pain. "Oh sweetheart. You're in my cage again. And this time, you won't be leaving. Ever again!" he says to you while grabbing a new knife. You wanted to scream for help, but no one was around. He starts to put the knife of your chest, cutting down until he reaches your stomach. You throw your head back as he stabs your shoulder." Ahahahahahaha! See?! This game is so much fun! We'll play this game forever sweetheart.~ You'll never escape from me. 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍!"

"Ahhh!" you scream and shot up from where you were laying. You cover your mouth, hoping that you didn't wake up anyone.
"Oh dear. Are you alright?" you look up to see loyal looking very worried at you. He goes over to you, sitting next to your left side. "I heard you scream. Did you have a nightmare?" loyal asks. You look up at him with tears in your eyes. Words couldn't form right. You just hugged him, knowing that you were sage in his arms. Loyal hugged you back, doing his very best to comfort you. "Is it the same nightmare you had back on earth?" loyal asked you. You nod your head. This wasn't the first time you've had this nightmare. You've started to have this nightmare ever since the mad crow first met you. What he did on earth, you were lucky that the police got there on time, otherwise who knows what would've happened. "Hey it's ok. I'm right here. No one is gonna hurt you, I promise. I won't let them. I'm your guardian angel after all." loyal says while holding you closer. You felt safe in his arms. You move closer to his, tears still streaming from your eyes.
"Will you... Stay with me plz... I.... I don't want to be alone right now." you say to loyal, burying your face into his shoulder. Loyal pats your head, and kisses your head.
"Of course I'll stay. Whatever makes you feel safer." loyal says to you. He unfolds his wings and wraps one of them around you, making it seem like a blanket. You close your eyes, cuddling closer to loyal. He holds you closer to him, stroking you head softly. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise." loyal says to you quietly. He then hums a tiny tone to you, so quiet yet to beautiful. Your eyes fluttered shut. All your worries fading away.
"Is the human fine now?" loyal looks up to see that servoss has been watching them for awhile now.
"Oh. Sorry Servoss. Did we wake you up?" loyal asks while you sleep soundly.
"I never fell asleep in the first place. I've been on lookout for any danger. Just go back to sleep. I'll be fine." Servoss says. Loyal just nods, even though their camp was protected. Loyal cuddles into you falling asleep, with servoss awake and keeping a look out.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! See you next time! ٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ (the next one is gonna be shot)
The next chapter is gonna be The Mad Crow.