𝚈𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚠𝚢𝚗𝚗 𝓪 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰?

These island's were nothing like we've seen before. A constant war with each other. Yargwynn thought that we would be able to help them settle this conflict, but you think because he offered his help, both sides fought for who was the one to get it. Lyr knew it was a bad idea, and now you were paying the price. While taking a walk, on of the groups kidnapped you, holding you hostage. You knew what they were gonna do, but it was still boring. They just kept you in a cage, hanging above a rushing river. "Psst-" you suddenly hear. You thought it was just something in the wind, but then you heard it again. "Psst- hey! Over hear." you look over to the shore, to see yargwynn hiding in a bush.... Or at least trying too. "Good. You see me. Now we can start planning on getting you out of there." yargwynn says while climbing the tree that your cage was tied to. He then hops onto the cage, picking at your lock. You had a bad feeling in your gut. Something was gonna go wrong. You just knew it. Yargwynn is able to unlock to cage and reaches for your hand. "Hehe. You coming sweetheart?" he asks you with a grin. You roll his eyes and take his hand. He then helps you up on top of the cage, making sure you don't fall into the river below. "Thanks yargwynn. We should leave before those people return." you say and start to try and climb the tree down, when yargwynn pulled you back into a hug.
"Nope! We're staying right here. Just... Let me hold you for a second ok?" he says while holding you close. You just nod your head. You could hear that he was blaming himself for this. Suddenly you feel like you're falling. You look up to see that the rope that was holding the cage was breaking. "Ok yep. We need to get off this thing. Like now." yargwynn says while hoping onto the tree. You tried to copy his movements but the rope had already snapped. You fell straight into the water, have nothing but cold, rushing water surround you. You try to swim to the surface, gasping for air. "Hey! I'm coming! Hang on!" you hear yargwynn says as your head goes back down into the water. Water was surrounding you at all angles. You could breathe. Am I gonna die? You ask yourself. You start to see darkness surround you, and you pass out. "Lyr I don't care about the proto calls. They're hurt! Just.... Do what you need to do plz. For their sake."  you hear a voice ring in your ears. You try calling out to the voice, letting them know you were alright, but nothing came out. Your voice was nothing but a groan. You start to see shadows of people, 3 figures. Two tall ones and one small one. You tired to call out again. This time a word came out.
"Hello?" your words were quiet but loud enough for someone to hear. Before you could hear what the figures were saying, you blacked out again.

-time skip-

You wake up in the Infermery, sore and in pain. No one was around. You try to get up, but it was too painful. Nope ok. It's to painful to move. You think to yourself. Yargwynn then enters the room with a worried look on his face.
"Oh my god you're awake! Are you ok?!" he says, running to your side.
"I'm sore but I should heal. Are you ok?" you ask him. Yargwynn looked at you and laughed. He took one of your hands into his, and kissed the top of it. A blush goes acrossed your cheek.
"Lyr told me that you'd be ok. I just.... Worry for you." he tells you. You knew yargwynn cared for you. You knew you were safe. You looked up at him with a smile.
"What's next captain?" you ask yargwynn in a jokingly manner. He laughs, holding your hand tighter. You two then just talk. The topic didn't matter. The only thing that mattered essence the you two were together and safe.

I HOPE YOU SIMPS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! SEE YOU NEXT TIME! ٩(̀ᴗ́)ᵇʸᵉ
The next chapter is gonna be loyal.