𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚐 & 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚜 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮.

⚠ I will be using mom/ feminine words in this chapter to describe the reader. I'll apologize in advance but Arkov is a momin the cannon universe.(Yes that is the cannon name for the reader in Space Pirate Saga) Thank you and have fun reading this chapter.

Cooking food for three boys was sometimes a challenge. All of them will either run off to go explore or go help their father. You didn't know where they were today, but you knew Yargwynn would bring them back safely. "Hey mom! You here?" you hear kalamos call out to you.
"In the kitchen sweetie." you say back to him. Both Kalamos and Yang enter the kitchen, holding a box in there hands. "Yang, what's the in your hand?" you ask him.
"We found this in the attic area. It had your name on it and we got curious." Yang says, placing the box on the counter.
"Can we open it mom! Please?" Kalamos asks. You smiled. You didn't even remember what was in it.
"Go right ahead you two. I don't see why not." you say to them. Kalamos lifts the box lid, revealing picture of you when you were little.
"Wow mom. You look so different when you were younger." Yang says, picking up one of the photos.
"Hey mom. Who's this other lady with you? She looks sorta... Mean." Kalamos says, pointing to a picture he had picked up. The famous doctor Arkov Sosha. Your mother. The one who gave you life.
"She's my mother Kalamos." you say, and put the picture down on the counter.
"Was she a good mother like you are?" Yang asks. Awwwww. I'm a good mother. You thought to yourself and smile.
"Um... In some ways yes. In others.... No not really." you say to the both of them.
"In what ways was she bad?" Kalamos asks. You look out the window, seeing the sun in just lowering to where the bottom of the sun is just reaching the bottom.
"Go sit in the living room, and I'll tell you both a tiny story about my past." you say. Kalamos smiles wide, and run to the couch. While Yang just nods and follows his brother. You put the cleaning stuff away, and meet the boys out in the living room.
"Ok boys. Let me tell you a story. I was born.... On what people would call... Um... A junk planet." you say.
"Why would anyone want to have a baby on a junk planet?" Yang asks.
"Well... I wasn't technically born. I was created. My mother took DNA from different species of aliens and created me. That's how I'm a hybrid. Now there's more stuff to it... But you can ask Lyr whenever he comes to visit again... But um... Anyways-"
"How was she a bad mother?"
"AND WHAT DID YOU DO FOR FUN?" Both Yang and Kalamos ask.
"Well... I used to learn how to dance whenever I saw it on TV... But I was never good at it. Or I would try to build something, like my mother would do all the time." you say, not meeting either of their gazes. "When I turned 10 in human years, my mom made me help her around her lab. It was fun at first... But I was never able to make friends. And when I tried, I was already know as the unnatural human girl. No one would even talk to me. Until... I first met your father. He was the first  person to be nice to me, besides my mother of course."
"So that's how you and father met!" Kalamos says, and jumped up from his spot.
"Well, yes actually-" you start to say but suddenly the front door opened. Yargwynn walks in with a box of fruits in his hands.
"Hey dad." both boys say.
"Ah so you both are here. I was looking for you. What're you all up too?" Yargwynn asks, sitting next to you.
"Mom was telling us about her home planet." Yang replys.
"Oooooh. I'm guessing they found the box?" Yargwynn says to you with a smile.
"Indeed they did." you say, giving yargwynn a kiss. "Well then. Now that your home I need to start dinner. We'll talk more about this afterwards." You say, getting up to go make dinner. You walk into the kitchen with a smile. You were happy that your children wanted to know about your past life.
"Want any help sweetheart?" Yargwynn asks. You look over at him.
"No I got it. Just entertain the boys for me." you say with a laugh. He laughs back and goes back to both of them. Family is everything to me. I'll protect all of you. No matter what. You thought to yourself as the sun lowers behind the mountains.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! It was super fun to write! Hope you all have a good day/night. ٩(̀ᴗ́)ᵇʸᵉ
The next chapter is part 2 of Mortallous's chapter.