𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠 "𝓵𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓪 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!"

Mentions of blood, knives, and abuse. If you don't wish to read about that then plz skip this chapter. You have been warned.

Rain was pouring down as you tried to run away. All you could hear was crows in the background. Your legs were tired from running. You just wanted rest. "Where are you sweetheart?" you heard his voice call out to you. Your heart started to beat faster, fear filling your body. You started to run again, trying to get as far away as you could from him. Trapped in the realm of insanity. No way of escaping. All you could do was run. Your lungs were screaming for air. You suddenly fell to the floor, hitting your head. You felt dizzy. "Found you sweetheart." he says while walking towards your. "You really thought you could run from me?" he says, grabbing one of his knives. He pins you to the floor, piercing your skin with his knife. He covered your mouth, so you couldn't scream. It was painful. A muffled scream left your mouth. He grabbed another knife, trailing it down your neck, leaving little cuts as well. Tears stream down your cheeks. You wanted this to stop. You felt more pain in your back and The Mad Crow stabbed you, literally in the back. Why me? What did I do wrong? You ask yourself as blood spills out of your body. He grabbed one last knife, holding it to your throat. "This game was fun sweetheart, but I have places to be... Have a nice rest... You fucking mistake." he says and cuts your throat.

"HUMAN WAKE UP!" you jump up, seeing Servoss by your side. "Human you were screaming in your sleep. I thought loyal would've taken care of it but he's not here. Are you ok?" he asks you with an annoyed but concerned look. You hugged him, not wanting to let go. He was surprised but slowly hugged you back. "There there... It's ok... No one is going to hurt you. Not while your with me. I need you. I need you to get to your wolrd." he says, holding you close. You both lay onto a tree, you burying you head into his shoulder. He pats your head, comforting you the best he could. It was just a nightmare... Nothing more... Right?