𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓷

I will be using mom and feminine pronouns at the end of this chapter. Just letting you all know that now.

Walking down the ship hall alone. You didn't want to talk to anyone... You felt used. Talking to Kalamos sort of helped but you didn't want to bother him with all your problems. "Ah, hello. Is everything alright?" you look up to see vision standing in front of your room.
"Were you waiting for me?" you ask him.
"Yes actually. I was. Could we talk in private?" he asks you. You nod and you both go into the room. It was a little messy, with papers and two large boxes across your room.
"Sorry for the mess. I didn't have time to clean it." you say with a slight laugh.
"I wanted to talk to you about kalamos." he says in a serious voice. You look at him... Sadness fills your eyes.
"It's about this blindness... Isn't it?" you ask him, looking down at the floor.
"Yes indeed it is. I wanted to ask you a favor, if that's alright with you." Vision says to you. You look up. Though you couldn't see his eyes, you could see he was worried. "I'm not always going to be around to help him you know." he says to you. You just nod, not knowing where this conversation was going. "Would you help him?" he asks you. Your eyes widen. Why wouldn't I? He's my friend! You thought to yourself.
"Yes. Of course I would." you say to him.
"Promise?" he asks you. You take his hand, holding it tight.
"I promise." you say with a smile. He smiles back at you.
"Thank you. That is all I needed to hear. I shall take my leave now." he says and walks out of the room.

-Years later-

"Hey mom! Who's this in the picture with dad?" Yang asks you from the living room. You walk out of the kitchen, as you have just finished doing dishes.
"Which picture Yang?" you ask, looking at the picture he was holding. "Oh him. Haha. His name is vision. He was an old friend of your fathers." you tell him.
"Old friend? Did he die?" he asks you.
"I don't know. It was on the Forks mission. A time rift took him away, and we never saw him again. Wait, didn't your father tell you this?" Yang shakes his head.
"Dad didn't go into that much detail. He holds us about the time rifts... But never went into detail." he says. You just smile. Seeing Visions fave again reminded you of the past, how happy everyone was.
"MOM! YANG! We're back!!!" you hear Kalamos say as he bursts through the door. He runs over to you and hugs you tight.
"Hey there my paradise. Finally found him." Yargwynn says and kisses the top of your head. "Yang. Kalamos. You two go play for a bit. Dinner will be ready soon. And please don't go far." you say to both boys.
"Yes mom!" both boys say and runs out of the house.
"What's that you got here hunny?" Yargwynn says, trying to look over your shoulder.
"An old picture Yang found of you, the crew, me, kalamos, and vision." you say, showing him the picture.
"Oh so that's where it went. Yang is good at finding things!" Yargwynn says, taking the picture from your hands and placing to on a shelf. "So, what's for dinner tonight?" Yargwynn asks as you walk back into the kitchen, him following you.
"You'll see. I think I'll make it a surprise, because you always forget." you say with a smile.
"Ouch" yargwynn says and laughs. You both start pulling out plates and he starts to set the table. I hope your safe... Where ever you are Vision. You thought to yourself as you stare out the window.

Thank you all for reading this chapter. Hope you all enjoy. ٩(̀ᴗ́)ᵇʸᵉ
The next chapter is a Prince/mix.