𝙱𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂

Bang bang bang. You hear someone knock on the door. Your were just laying in bed, too lazy to get up. Your doors suddenly flung open, making you jump and fall out of bed. "There you are! Why weren't you waiting for me in the throne room?!" you look up to see the bubblegum Prince looking down at you. Ugh. Fine world. You win. You thought to yourself.
"I apologize young prince. I just woke up. It won't happen again." you say as you get up off of the floor. He looks at you very angrily.
"Edgar and I want to play a game! You're playing with us. I order you to!" he says walking out of the room. You follow him, with nothing better to do. Walking the long, candy halls, you find yourself in a small room, almost like a large closet. "We're going to play hide and seek. You're counting!" the prince tells at you and so mad the door shut behind you. Finally a break from the kid. You thought to yourself as you waiting a bit for him to go hide. After what seemed like 5 minutes... (But was actually only 1) you leave the room to go find... Something. You didn't care if it was the prince or the thing you were sent here for. You turn the corner only to bump in the court wizard, knocking the papers out of his hand.
"Omg I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." you said as you helped him pick up the papers. You saw one of the papers talking about some sort of gem.
"Oh no it's fine. I um... Must get going now. Have a good day." and with that, he walked away. You continued to look for the young prince for a soiled 30 minutes before finding him in his own thrown room.
"Found you must prince." you says. He looks up at you shocked. You knew that he hated losing so you had a plan. "Congratulations my prince. Time ran out before I found you, so you win." you say and bow to him. He looks at for a second before smiling.
"Yeah that's right! I win! Now go back to your room. I wish to be alone with Edgar!" he says to you. You walk off, heading back to "your" room. Finally away from him. Why did the spirit want me to find him anyways?  You thought to yourself as you enter your room. You lay down on the bed, starring at ceiling. You close your eyes, wishing that you could leave this place.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I know it's short and I do apologize. See you all next time! ٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ
The next chapter is gonna be mortallous.