CHAPTER 24 - PART 2

Every time Damien and I have sex, it seems like a disaster, but I keep trying because I love him and I'm obsessed with our connection. I love to make out with him. I wish that he would treat me better, though. He doesn't seem to even comprehend the basic concepts of respect, loyalty, self-awareness and honesty. I feel like I'll be waiting around forever, just hoping for him to change into the person that he has only shown me brief, transient glimpses of.

Damien texts me, and I hate how my heart audibly pounds in my chest whenever I see his name pop up on my phone: "Babe, I'm sorry for what happened to you & how I responded... let me make it up to you." I roll my eyes, because my immediate thought is "Which time?" It seems like he is constantly handing out pseudo apologies, because his actions never match his empty promises.

I call him to let him know that I'm outside of his house, and I'm changing the music on my phone as he opens the door. He leans over and kisses me, as it deepens, inevitably, and it feels like I'm staring into the sunlight, as I suck hard on his tongue and rotate my body to wrap my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me, as I moan into his mouth. "Hey babe, you look hot," he drawls, and I smile against his mouth. "Where do you want to go? We can go anywhere you want, babe."

"Let's get crab cakes!"

Dinner is amazing, as I have my favorite cream of crab soup and a crab cake sandwich, plus the open-air restaurant is set on the water. After eating, we walk along the lit-up dock, and I stare at the bright moon overhead. "I meant what I said, before." Damien looks down at me, and I love when we hold hands. I love our height difference. I love 99% of everything about us. When I'm with him, I always want to physically be near him and touch him somehow, which is strange for me, as usually, if I don't have my space, I feel overwhelmed and crowded. He traces circles on my hand, as I question him, because I have zero idea as to what he is talking about.

"What do you mean?"

He looks hesitant, as he explains, "I love you. I've always loved you. You really are the only person that cares for and about me, but that isn't why I love you. I love our connection, and how I feel when I'm with you. I don't always know how to best say what I mean, and I forget that you can't hear what I'm thinking." His voice actually sounds clear, measured and cognizant, as opposed to when he is radiating alcohol and weed off of his body and clothes, and his speech is slurred and drawling. I love the rare moments in which he is like this - it is so much easier to talk to him as opposed to when he is languid, unresponsive, slow and languorously out of his mind. My heart melts and I feel like I literally swoon, embarrassingly. My eyes have become comically heart-shaped.

"I feel the exact same way... I love you, too." He smirks and grabs my butt to pull me up to his height, and I wrap my hands around his neck, standing on the tips of my toes to reach his lips. I suck on his lower lip, then release it, and suck as intensely hard as I can on his tongue. I feel like we were made to kiss each other, as corny as that sounds, because we fit like a perfect puzzle, in this moment, unlike how I felt kissing my ex-boyfriend (completely boring and awkward).

Back at Damien's apartment, as soon as he closes his door, we continue kissing, even as we reach his bed and he pulls my black liquid leggings and forest green lace panties down in one fast motion. I grin and undo his black studded belt. He kicks off his Supra's and I lift his RVCA shirt over his head. He wiggles out of his tight black skinny jeans, then undoes my bra with one hand and lifts my striped sweater dress over my head, while kissing me in-between. I stare at his delectable, naked, muscular but lean and lanky body, with his dick bulging out of his tight black boxers. I bite my lip, and feel instantly wet. He inserts his middle and pointer finger into me, and strokes and pumps his fingers in a "come here" curved motion. My mouth drops open as I lean over him, and push him backwards onto the bed. "Omg, babe... Damien... that feels so good... I want to feel you inside of me. Now..."

He smirks and his jaw falls open as I slide myself onto him, straddling him and it feels so full, but right and perfect. We are perfect, together. If he could act right. I rotate my hips and bend over to suck, bite, and nip on his full pouty lips. He takes my boobs in his hands, and sucks on the nipple, using his teeth to lightly graze it and I moan. My hair cascades around us as I move faster and faster on top of him, as he also starts to thrust his hips and himself into me. "Fuck, babe, you feel so good... you're so wet and tight, fuck...." Damien moans and I feel the intensity building as he rubs my clit and I grab my boobs to lightly twist and pull on my sensitive nipples. I come undone on top of him, covering my mouth as I hope that his mom doesn't hear us, and I feel like my eyes roll back into my head. Damien gets up and my muscles feel uncooperatively mushy, as he instructs me. "Hold onto my desk."

He pushes my neck and upper back down so that my butt is in the air, and I'm basically at a 90-degree angle, then he spreads my butt, and I look back to see him stroking his dick, to insert himself inside of me. As he thrusts in, I gasp. I hold onto the corners of his desk as he fucks me, hard and fast, and he grabs onto my boobs. It is so intense this way and I can't help, but shriek at how he is pounding into me. "Ahhhhh, fuck, Skye." His dick shudders as he moves faster and faster, and he finally pulls out to come all over my back. I breathe out in relief, trying to catch my breath, as he comes up behind me and rubs my clit, as I look back to see him stroke himself, and thrust his dick inside of me, again, as both of us moan at the sudden contact. He holds onto my hips as he goes deeper and deeper inside of me, then he grabs my legs and lifts me on top of the bed again, but kneels down and spreads my legs astride him, as he still fucks me, hard and fast, from behind. I start to look back at him, and he pushes my face down, as my ass bounces off his dick. I raise myself up onto my elbows, and start to twerk on him, as he moans, loudly, "Ahh, fuck, babe... fuck me babe." He dick shudders and he flips me over to come all over my boobs, neck and stomach, stroking himself to cover me with every last drop. Damien passes out beside me, and I feel kind of dirty and alone.