CH-06| Avengers Assemble

~ It's okay if you don't like me, not everyone has good taste 😉

JESSICA

".......and cut." The director said and I sighed. I looked at my watch, it was three. We were doing a photoshoot for some fashion magazine since seven in the morning. Being an entertainer is not that you go on stage and just start singing. You have photoshoots, gym training, self defence classes, photoshoots, talk shows, interviews, paparazzi, maintaining a social image so that people just don't assume stuff. 

Once, I didn't post anything about my life for like, a month, I guess and the media already had theories.

"Maybe she is ill."

"Does Jessica Wilson have anxiety?"

"Is she Depressed?"

"Is she going through a food disorder "

"Is she pregnant and wants to keep it private?"

"Is she planning a hiatus?"

It's not just fun and games, we go through shit as well.

"Ma'am," A familiar sound called me and I looked around to see Violet, my assistant manager. She was working with me since the beginning of my career and I only trusted her when it came to anything related to my job. 

"Yes?" I asked.

"Ma'am, you still have one more thing scheduled for today, it's an interview about the latest Collab you had with Tristan Grey," She looked at her clipboard and said.

"Ugh, do we have an extra outfit? This is not as comfortable,"

"Yes ma'am, I will bring it immediately," she quickly rushed backstage.

I grabbed my work phone and called Troy, my bodyguard, and driver, whom I trusted. 

"Hello, Troy?"

"Yes ma'am, Violet called me, don't leave the place now. There is a huge crowd outside, leave only when I call you again," he instructed and I agreed. 

***

NEXT DAY 

 I kept scrolling through my phone looking at my VIRAL pictures of me filled with yellow paint. If you don't know how angry I am just because you can't see me, then let me tell you -

I AM RAGING WITH ANGER INSIDE ME!

that asshole humiliated me in front of everyone and now my reputation is RUINED.

Ugh!

I want to stab that bloody idiot so bad right now. 

I picked up the pillow beside me and threw it on the floor. 

My stupid best friend has left me and shifted to New York for her STUPID COMPANY and here I am living alone in this huge apartment - DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

and if you're gonna tell me this is because I am on my periods, then no. I don't have mood swings. I am genuinely angry and 

WANNA

 KILL 

EVERYONE 

ON 

THIS 

FUCKING

PLANET

I tried to walk towards the kitchen holding my stomach and screaming.