CH-07| I Am Not Pregnant

I saw Kevin on the road today (only Directioners will get this)

                                             Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build-up......

SASHA

"I can't believe she did this, but then again, it was quite obvious," Oli says as she holds her head between her hands.

"This is all my fault, I shouldn't have brought that woman into our lives in the first place," Spencer says.

"Shut up Spencer, it's not your fault," I say and both the siblings look at me.

"It isn't you guys' fault, she is a psycho, and Spencer, if you hadn't met her, you wouldn't have Zeke right now, would you?" Evan stated and Oli let a tear slip and Spencer slumped into the bureau's couch.

"That's it!!" I slam the files on the table. "Self-loathing isn't going to help, what's done is done, she did it, and we will try everything to put her in, I promise that, and now being depressed and blaming yourself won't help, people need you, Zeke needs you both, Sam needs you, so get your sorry asses up and go freshen up." 

"Oh wow, who knew we had a motivational speaker among us," Zach says, I shoot him a cold glare and he shuts up.

Oli gets up, determination in her eyes "You know what, Sasha is right, you didn't know Vicky was planning your murder, and I trust Sasha and Zach to do everything to put them in."

I sigh as I watch the siblings exit the building, they have been through some shit but now was not the moment to ponder upon it.

"Preliminary hearing is after 14 days, Evan, have you officially charged Vicky? And have you completed the paperwork?" Zach asks his business demeanour back.

I look at Evan who was looking at both of us, he clears his throat "I have charged her, a little paperwork is left."

"Okay then, Zach and I will start preparing for the Preliminary hearing," I say. 

"Before that, how did you catch Vicky, we will need your statement," Zach says and I almost facepalmed myself for not remembering it.

"Okay so, we checked the CCTV of the road where the hit happened and we noticed a woman hiding behind a trash can watching the whole thing, we went back to the scene, we found few cigarettes buds, we traced them for DNA and we found that woman, she was a local criminal who witnessed the whole thing, she helped out the sketch artist in drawing her, and the end result was Vicky, we went to Vicky's house, where we asked for her alibi, she said she was with a friend, John, who confirmed it, but after a few days he came and confessed that Vicky had asked him to lie for her, we confronted Vicky and she decided to plead the 5th, but that wasn't solid enough evidence so, we saw her car and found traces of red paint on her black car, and if we look at the footage, the Hill's car was hit by the same model, but in a red colour car, we sent it to check-in labs and it matched, we showed Vicky the evidence again and she is not ready to speak anything, that woman knows her rights alright," Evan says .

"Wait, so she never said anything about why she did it?" Zach asks, putting the focus on the word 'why'.

Evan bobs his head in a no.

"I think I know why," I say and both of them look at him.

"Zach, your niece, her best friend Zeke?" I say and his eyes narrow at me.

"How did you know?" he asks

"Zeke is Spencer's son and guess who the mother is who left her baby to him and ran away and realized how wrong she was now and was fighting for custody?"