CH-08| Married Life Sucks!

AMELIA

"And I'm so tired that I might
Quit my job, start a new life
And they'd all be so disappointed
'Cause who am I, if not exploited" I sang banging my head on the table waiting for my next patient.

Those lines are so damn true, I really am very tired.

Well, let's see the list of things that fucking suck in my life:

1. My friends

2. The most irritating and regretful thing that happened in my life...my married life, my husband or should I even call him my husband, he's a fucking robot.

3. There are many more but we'll get to them later, now the main point is the new life that I haven't even asked for.

Anyways...

S-

"Knock knock" oh...it must be my patients.

I'll tell you my life's sad story some other time.....

****

"I'm home!" I say to particularly no one.

Yeah, that's my life now...wake up, get ready, go to the clinic, come home, eat, sleep and repeat.

It sucks...I know

But what can I do?

Umm...go out and have a little fun?

What a great timing consy.

*wink* I know right!

I rolled my eyes and walked towards my room to freshen up.

After freshening up, I change into my comfy, cozy cute pajamas and decide to eat some white sauce cheese pasta I quickly cook that and finish up cleaning the kitchen after eating, keep the leftovers in the fridge, and head to my room to hop on the bed, and munching my love...

Ewww that sounds gross...(Get your head out of the gutter, you dirty-minded people)

Let me rephrase the sentence...munching on my chocolate.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, I heard something clattering in the kitchen. Shawn isn't home, he can't be here. Then who is it.....? 

Okay, now I'm scared.

What if it's a thief? I walked outside the room and reached the kitchen as the noises got louder.

It's a kidnapper.

Is he going to kill me?

Yeah right...it is going to kill but before that, you will kill him by talking.

Ignoring that, I started searching for something from which I could hit that bloody thief.

My eyes fell on a spatula and a knife.

Just great!! now your mind will think about whether to take the spatula or the knife. Am I right or am I right?

Urgh!! shut up, do you want me to die?

Ummm....nope, because if you die, I will also have to and I love my life too much for that...now continue...

Grabbing the spatula I turned around and came face to face with the thief and gasped.

"YOU THIEF! HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY HOUSE, I WILL KILL YOU." I whisper-yelled. and started hitting him.

"Amelia! are you out of your fucking mind? It is not a thief and It's my house also." the thief scowled.