14: I would try to insult you but you already do it so well on your own.

€: Maya's POV €:
Thursday, October 30th
3:57 pm

I just changed out of school uniform and into better clothes. Luckily, our school colors weren't horrible. They were black and blue. Those were my two favorite colors, along with red.

I straightened my hair and checked my makeup. I wore dark blue jeans, black cowgirl boots, a black tank top, and had a long sleeved white shirt over it. It wasn't technically a date so there was no reason to look super nice. But I was also wearing mascara, eyeshadow, and foundation.

It was Madison's turn to babysit Theodore so Simon was annoying her as much as he would by having a few of his freshman buddies over. I was glad I was leaving soon.

Both Mom and Dad were still at work so I didn't have anything to worry about that would stop my plans. I checked my purse: money, iPhone 5, two house keys, Chapstick, and pepper spray. Anyone tries to attack me? Good luck.

I stood against the wall as Theo came in. He wrapped hisself against my legs. "Please don't go, MJ! I don't want Maddie!"

I bend down next to him. "Hon, go play with Madison. Or go make Simon and his friends play."

Theo bowed his head. "Simon says that he's too old to play with me."

I'll beat him up for saying that later. But first I need to comfort the little one.

"I'm older than Simon and Maddie. I love to play with you, Teddy. Don't let him say that." I move his hair back and whisper, "Just say you'll tell mom and he'll play with you."

Theodore grins. "Thanks, MJ! You're awesome!" He runs off.

Harry's car pulls into the driveway. I grab my purse as Madison walks in. "I'll be back later. Watch the boys." I tell her.

"Okay." She sighs, knowing she is about to have to put up with five boys: Theo, Simon, and his three friends.

"You have a date?" Maddie asks as Harry jogged up to the door.

"Not really," I lied as Harry rang the doorbell.

I answered and told him to come in. "Hey Harry," I say.

"Hola," he smiles and walks inside.

"This is my sister, Madison." I tell him, knowing she'll make it a mission to meet someone cute.

"Maddie, this is Harry." There was a two foot difference between them. She was a freshman; he was a senior.

"Hi Harry," Maddie smiled, but for once didn't seem totally attracted to someone that looked like he did.

He turned towards me. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah," I answer. "But where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Maddie goes back into Theo's room. I walk out with Harry and he holds the door open for me. "Thanks," I say and get inside his sports car.

"So you're not going to tell me where we're going?" I ask after several minutes.

"Sour's." He answers.

"Sour's.... As in the ice cream place in the mall?"

"Yup." We pull into the mall's parking lot.

"Okay," I want to keep questioning him but I don't want to seem really suspicious of things.

I get suspicious because I don't trust people easily. I trust my friends and family. Usually.