16: Halloween Gone Wrong

€: MJ's POV €:
Friday, October 31st
6:00 pm

I texted Rachel about the theme. I knew I had to ask someone. She was confused when I texted her. She didn't hear anything about a theme.

We texted Ally over a group message. Her response made me glare at my phone. 'Ally: Lolz. Go to my house. I'll help ;) ', she wrote.

I sighed and grabbed my purse, once again checking the items. Phone, Chapstick, small make-up pouch, sticky notes, and a pen.

I grabbed the car keys. I stopped by Simon's room but his lights were off so I went to Maddie's room and knocked.

"Madison?" I called.

"What?" She responded, shuffling around.

"You wanna open the door?" I say, my eyebrows raised, though Maddie couldn't see me.

Madison unlocked the door and opened it. Her make-up was fully done and she was dressed up in a low-collared pink t-shirt, a black skirt with pink dots, and black flats.

"You're wearing this to take Teddy out for trick-or-treating?"

She shook her head and a smile appeared on her face. "No, Simon said he'll take take him since I made plans with my friends already."

I smiled that Simon was being nice and considerate and not a raging hormonal teenager, like most boys. "That was sweet of him." I say more to myself than her.

"Yeah, whatever," she mumbles. "Now will you let me finish getting ready?"

"Yeah okay, I'll go check up on the guys. Do you need a ride to your friends? I'm going to Harry's tonight." I say.

"No, I'm having... a friend... pick me up." She says, not meeting my eyes.

"Sure." I say, walking to the room next to Maddie's.

I opened the door. Theodore and Simon were dressed up. Simon looked like a cowboy and Theo was batman.

I smiled. Simon turned around from the mirror and saw me. "Do not comment about my outfit," He said as if that was supposed to be intimidating.

"Why?" I teased. "You guys look adorable."

"I'm Batman! I'm not adorable!" Teddy exclaimed.

"Have fun guys. I'll be at Harry's if you need me." I say, waving goodbye.

I start the car and go towards Ally's house. I knock and hear "it's unlocked!"

"Your parents are not home?" I call to her as I go up the stairs to her room.

"No, they're taking Jane out for Trick-or-Treating tonight." Ally answers when I walk in.

Jane is Ally's twelve year old half-sister who wanted to be just like Ally. They were both blonde and had blue eyes, except Jane had more of an American accent, thanks to them having different fathers.

"I still don't know what the Halloween theme thing is," Rachel said, sitting on the bed.

"I'll work my magic and then you can figure it out," Ally says.

:¥ Callum's Point of View :¥

It was odd moving cities every five years. At least that's what it seemed like. Cass, Shane, and I were born in Tennessee, moved to California when we were five, stayed in Arizona for two years, traveled to Missouri for six years, moved to Florida for three years, and now we're here, in Angel's Grove. But unfortunately this isn't where the LA Angels are.