5: You're going to get screwed so badly.

€: Maya's POV €:
Wednesday, October 22nd
6:21 am

All morning I had been debating what to tell my friends. Jacob was the only one who knew everything.. Well... And Daniel.

I blared Taylor Swift's 1989 album, specifically listening to Bad Blood. I thought about how crazy this week was and it was only Tuesday! My boyfriend, no EX-boyfriend, cheated on me, tried to take my effing virginity and failed, broke up with me, and then the hottest guy in school is going to make me popular and is going to help me date some stupid and arrogant popular guy.

"MJ, come on!" My little brother pestered through the closed door.

"Hold on! I need to finish getting ready!" I yelled to Theo.

I missed Alvin, my twenty year old brother, who was in college. I had four siblings; Alvin, Simon, Maddie, and Theodore. Of course it would seem the guys were named off of the Alvin & The Chipmunks but me, Simon, Maddie, and Al were born before that movie came out. Then realizing the irony, Mark and Lauren Jennings named their fifth child Theodore, who's six. Where my name came from, I don't know. Simon and Maddie are twins; same blonde hair, blue eyes, and height. They're fourteen and I am sixteen.

I applied eyeshadow, mascara, a light case of pink lipgloss, and added jewelry. I was wearing something I knew would grab attention: a black short skirt with grunge tights underneath, a black lace tank top, and black flats. I knew the school expected me as a good girl. I'm going to show them I'm not.

"Okay, Theo. Let's go." I put my phone and house keys in my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"Yes!" He cheered, running outside to my blue truck. Actually it used to be Alvin's, but he bought some new fancy car. I know nothing about cars except I love mine.

"Simon! Maddie! Do you want a ride to school?" I hollered.

"Yes!" Simon answered at the same time Madison shouted "No!"

There is little difference in my twin siblings appearance but they act nothing alike. "I'm leaving!" I yelled to them. Four siblings is too many.

"Wait!" Simon yelled, following me outside.

I got in the drivers' seat as Simon moved Theo to the backseat. I took off to Theodore's school and was there in only five minutes.

When I pulled into a parking slot and started to get out, I saw Simon next to me, looking terrified. "Remind me to NOT let you teach me how to drive."

I grinned at my brother. Then I took my other brother's hand and started to take him into the school. Theodore started to skip and dragged his eldest sister to his classroom. "MJ, come on!"

It is way to early in the morning for this, I sighed and kept up with my brother.

"Bye sis!" He wrapped his arms around me.

I adore this human, I thought, picking him up. I planted a kiss on his cheek and Theo giggled. "Bye Theo."

Theodore left and greeted his classmates and I walked to my Ford truck. "Ready, Si?"

"Ugh." Simon sighed and leaned back, closing his eyes.

"You can't drive for another two years." I smiled mischievously as I leaves.

"I can drive when I turn fifteen, next year." He argues.

"Yeah but you have to have either Mom or Dad with you."

He groaned. "Let's just get to school."

I grinned again and turned on the radio. Jealous by Nick Jonas had just came on. "Yes! I love this song!"