Author's Note (Year II)

So hey guys.

What's up? Well, you haven't had an update since December and now it's April...

I apologize for that. I have had large writer's block on this story. I have some ideas, but they happen on later in the story. I will work on another chapter to post fairly soon, because this has not been one of my top priorities.

My reads have strongly decreased within the last few chapters. I want to say thank you to the eight or so consistent readers. I am glad that this story has reached over a thousand reads total and am very proud over that, but I don't know the direction the story is going.

I really haven't gotten many comments or concerns for this book, and that concerns me for the whatever amount of popularity this has. I do like this book and will not give up on it. I will finish it eventually, but I do not know when.

I am sorry for the inconsistency of the chapters. I won't promise though that it will be soon that I will get into a pattern.

I have my least favorite of the three stories so far, Best Friends, that is completed and has just less reads than this. My other story, A Malfoy, has about three hundred reads total. Although that is a lot attention than some books get read, I still am not pleased at the way it has shown. I have worked really hard on all my stories and want them to be noticed, like most anyone on this site.

Let me know what you're thinking. I respect your opinions. Please do not criticize my book or copy it in any form, but feel free to have some ideas from it.

Please bare with me. I'm not done yet, just trying to think everything out.

Thank you. Rock on.