Revenge and Bets

Cover made by @neonlights1404

Daniel Winters. The #1 athlete, strongest, most popular, wildest, and most badass.

Maya Jennings. The #1 smartest, most vulnerable, sarcastic, bold, and helpful.

They aren't friends. They aren't enemies. But they both are someones in a world of everyones.

----------------------------------------

"He broke your heart?" He laughed. "You actually have a heart?"

"As if you do. You don't even care that your girlfriend cheated on you with my boyfriend." I crossed my arms, refusing to look up at him.

"I'll make you a deal."

"A deal?"

"I can make you even more popular than her. You date whoever is in your mind, the most popular guy. We make them both pay for cheating. Deal?"

"Deal."

----------------------------------------

Only a few months into junior year, Maya's life turns upside down and heads to the popular side. Daniel is determined to get back at his ex-girlfriend for cheating on him with Maya's ex-boyfriend.
Is the revenge worth it? Or the bets?

----------------------------------------

Daniel Winters and Maya Jennings are very different people, or so it seems. Daniel is at the top of the food chain, along with his ex girlfriend. Maya is at half-point. She has her group of friends, but of course that's all that pays attention to her. Until Daniel Winters wants revenge. He makes bets with his friends. He makes life a game. Who is willing to play?

------------------------------------------

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination and creativity. Any person or event that takes place is completely coincidental. The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or means without the permission of the author is illegal and is punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

-

Follow me on social media:

Tumblr: actwritelovelive

Instagram: ashneal517

Pinterest: ShadowPenguins

Snapchat: ash17books

-

My Wattpad Stories:

A Malfoy

Best Friends

Revenge and Bets

Supernatural Stories and Imagines

-

Don't forget to share, like, and comment! Thanks for reading! Feel free to point out any flaws or errors you may see.