×Shot 1🥀

Bohot pyaar karta ha wo mujhse,aur me bhi ussey par,par kabhi himmat nahee kar paati usey sach batane ki,gaye saal bhi nahee bata paayi *sighing sadly* aur shayad iss baar bhi nahee bata paun.....

__________________________________________

A girl was shown cooking food in the kitchen with a wide smile on her face,her hand was a bit bruised with bandage covered on it,it was hurting her but her happiness was more important.....

She was wearing a beautiful red saree with a glow on her face which was making her shine more....

She was making kheer,indeed a delicious one....

After completing her work she left out towards the hall humming a song.....

She looked all were present on the dining table for breakfast,it seems that not only she,all were very happy.....

A boy saw her coming,he smiled seeing an excitement on her face....

Boy:(teasing her) kya baat hai bhabhi,aaj aapka chehra to bohot glow kar raha hai....

She blushed....

Girl:(blushing) chup karo Sameer,tum kuch bhi bolte hai....

Women:yaar kya tu iss manhoos Preeta ko leke baitha hai,aaj to bohot khushi ka din hai,aaj Luthra parivaar ka varis yaani ki Rakhi Luthra ka beta aa raha hai upar aaj mere beta ka birthday bhi hai,jashan to banta hai....

So the happy girl was revealed to be our one n only PKL

She looked down feeling bad,but again smiled as he was coming today,her husband,her life

Kareena:(to Preeta) aur tum suno middle class ladki,aaj shaam ek bohot badi party hogi so please kuch achha pehanna,ek ameer ladke ko apne jaal me phasakar shaadi kari hai na tumne,to uska class maintain karna bhi sikho.....

A tear escaped her eye listening those harsh words but she managed herself as she's enough strong to handle it....

Suddenly the door of the bell rang....

All looked at the entrance with a wide smile on thier faces....

Kritika:(excited) Shayad Karan bhaie aaye honge....

All left towards the entrance....

As soon as the door opened our TKL entered inside with a happy face...

His eyes fell on her who was looking heavenly beautiful standing in the corner with a happy face,he was about to move towards her when Sameer jumped on him hugging him excitedly

Karan smiled and hugged him back,soon both broke the hug....

Sameer:(excited)Karan bhai,aapko pata hai aaj me kitna khush hoon,happy birthday....

Karan:thanks yaar mere bhai,tum sab batao kese ho sab yaar.....

Like this one by one started meeting him,she felt bad as he's just busy with his family,after a year he came back and now he's not even paying her a heed,she felt bad and even angry on him....

After meeting all,he was about to move towards her when Dadi called her....

Dadi:man...mmm..mera matlabPreeta,jaa jaake Karan ke liye kheer la,bechare ko bhook lagi hogi....

Preeta:(smiling fakely) jii dadi,abhi aayi....

Saying this she left too the kitchen,he got that she felt bad,he sighed...

Karan:me-me bass abhi aaya....

Sameer:(teasing) haa-haan bhai, bhabi ko baahon me jo bharna hoga...

He glared him while Sameer gulped....

Sameer:(while pushing him) ab aap jao bhi aapki mehbooba ke paas....

He left inside while Sameer chuckled....

Rakhi:(angrily) Sameer ye kya tareeka hai Karan se baat karne ka,kyu tum usey uss manhoos ke paas bhej rahe the....

Sameer rolled his eyes and while ignoring her he left from there....

_________________________________________

Karan was about to enter the kitchen but stop listening her talks....

Preeta:(while wiping her tears) itne dino baad aaya hai,apne biwi se pyaar bhari baate karle,par nahee,ye to apne me hi magna hai,(with little tears) me hi pagal hoon jo soch rahi thi ki wo bhi mujhe utna hi miss karta hoga jitna me karti hoon.....

He sighed and locked the kitchen,stood exactly behind her his hot hot breath fann on her bare shoulders,her breath hitched....

Kaise bataaye, kaise jataaye

Subah tak tujhme jeena chahein

He back hugged her,a tear escaped her eye,he turned her towards him,she looked into his eyes which were reflecting immense love for her,a smile appeared on her face....

Bheege labon ki, geeli hansi ko

Peene ka mausam hai peena chahein

Feeling his intense gaze,she lowered her lashes with a cute pout on her face,he chuckled slightly,he held her chip and made her look into his eyes,he leaned towards her,she smiled slightly and parted her lips closing her eyes he smiled and soon pressed his lips on hers

Ik baat kahoon kya ijazat hai

Tere ishq ki mujhko aadat hai

He slides his hands on her waist and pulled her closer,she smiled between the kiss and surrounded her hands around his neck,both started kissing eachother hungrily,he slides his hands on the slab making everything fell from the slab....

Ik baat kahoon kya ijazat hai

Tere ishq ki mujhko..

He broke the kiss and looked at her who was blushing,he held her nape and pulled her neck aside getting a perfect view of her deep warm neck,he started planting wet kissing one her neck,her hands travelled his hairs caressing them while moaning.....

Aadat hai o.. aadat hai..

End of the chapter

~so here's the first chapter,leave your honest reviews and wait for the next chapter till than bye

Precap:- Kaju se pooch lo😂

Ooooh!!!....me to bhul hi gayi,aaj kal me bohot bhulakkad hoti jaa rahi hoon😂

me to bhul hi gayi,aaj kal me bohot bhulakkad hoti jaa rahi hoon😂

So here's a beautiful cover by me urf
Wadu ( ◜‿◝ )♡

I know I'm self obsessed 😂

Yours lovely writer
Wadu ( ◜‿◝ )♡