×Shot 9🥀

Days starting passing...both used to fight and more than fight they used to love each other...they both sleeps in each other embarce....she most of the time spend with karan in their room....both makes love....

Preeta was shown sleeping over karan....she was hovering him compeletely....he was playing with her hair strand....he was rolling them in his fingers....he saw her cute pout and pecked it...

Zara Zara Behekta Hain… Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan… Main Pyaasi Hoon
Mujhe Bhar Le… Apni Baahon Mein

Preeran were shown watching tmkoc....she was sitting between his legs and he was hugging her from back....suddenly preeta saw him sleeping cutely...she smiled and made him lay properly....she was about to go but suddenly Karan pulled her above him and smiled naughtily....

Zara Zara Behekta Hain… Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan… Main Pyaasi Hoon
Mujhe Bhar Le… Apni Baahon Mein…

Karan was shown pumping inside Preeta....he released inside her and she being tired collapsed in his arms...he gently made her lie on the bed and took her in his embrace...

Yuhi Baras Baras… Kaali Ghata Barse
Hum Yaar Bheeg Jaaye… Iss Chaahat Ki Baarish Mein…
Meri Khuyli Khuli Lato Ko Suljaaye…
Tu Apni Ungliyon Se…  Main To Hoon Isi Khwaayish Mein…

Karan was sitting on the bed and preeta was standing infront of him wearing his t shirt and he was naked from above....his all chest were covered with lipstick marks and his lips were also containing smudged lipstick....

He was innocently pointing to his lips asking for a kiss but she was nodding in no...he being irritated pulled her in his lap and pressed his lip on hers...

Sardi Ki Raaton Mein… Hum Soye Rahe Ek Chaadar Mein
Hum Dono Tanha Ho… Na Koi Bhi Rahe Is Ghar Mein…

Preeran were shown sitting on the couch covered with blanket...She was sleeping in his arms and he was sleeping resting his head on the back of the couch....

Zara Zara Behekta Hain… Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan… Main Pyaasi Hoon
Mujhe Bhar Le… Apni Baahon Mein…

One fine day

Preeta was coming out from the washroom and karan was sitting on the bed using his phone..she was continuing stumbling...

Karan:(worriedly) kya hua preeta??

Preeta:(holding her head)pata nahee karan bhot chakkar aarhe hai...

Karan moved towards her and took her in his embarce but she fainted in his arms...

Karan:(patting her cheeks) babydoll....preeta...utho...kya hua..

He picked her in his arms and placed her on the bed....he was panicking a lot and calling the doctor....

Karan: yaar ye doctor bhi call nahi utha rahe...(to preeta) hey preeta utho na... (with slight tears)

Suddenly she moved her hand and started opening her eyes...before he could ask something she immediately rushed inside the washroom....

Karan also ran behind her....she was vomiting....karan started patting her back....

Karan: oh god preeta...kitni tabiyat khrab hai tumhari tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi bataya hum doctor ke paas chalte....

She came out wiping her face and karan was behind her....

Karan: ruko main doctor ko call krta hu..

She smiled and took phone from his hand and gently cupped his face....

Preeta: shaant ho jao mere bajarbattu....shaant bilkul shaant...

Karan:(with a pout) tumhari tabiyat itni kharab hai aur mujhe keh rhi ho ki main shaant ho jaun...

Preeta: chup suno to meri jahan tak ki mujhe pata hai ye saare pregnancy ke symptoms hai...

Karan:(happily) what...

Preeta nods happily...He hugged her in happiness....

Preeta: main ek baar prega kit se check kar lun??

Karan: zaroor...

She take out a kit from the cupboard...

Karan: tumhare paas kit thi??

Preeta: haan main ek baar lekar aayi thi...you know i was waiting for this special moment for a long time...main check krke aayi....

He nods...and she went inside the washroom...

Preeta was shown coming out of the washroom with a numb face...Karan ran towards her...

Karan:kya hua preeta...kuch bolo..

She didn't answered and fell on the bed with a thud...he being impatient himself went inside the washroom....he came out with a glommy face....

Karan: oh to ye baat hai...

Preeta:(sobbing) tumhe pata hai symptoms dekh kar mujhe laga...ki..ki..main maa banne wali hu par....

Karan immediately took her in his embrace....

Karan: bush...bush meri jaan....itna nahi rote...chup ho jao...dekho tum aise rougi to main bhi ro dunga....

He wiped her tears and she wiped her tears from the back of her knuckles cutely...

Karan:(lovingly) in pyaari pyaari aankho main mujhe aansu bilkul pasand nahi...

He kissed her eyes...

Karan: ruko main paani laata hu...

He goes to kitchen and brings water....
He saw Preeta standing in the balcony with a expression less face...Suddenly Karan entered in the room and saw her....

He kept the water on the table and backhugged her...

Karan:(while nuzzing in her neck) kya hua agar iss baar nahi hua to we will try once again...

She turned towards him and hugged him tightly...

Preeta:pkka??

Karan: pkka.. (winking at her) ab rona band karo

Preeta wiped her tears cutely from the back of her hand...

Karan:itna cute mat bano warna I'll end up falling on the bed....

Preeta:(hitting his chest) hatto beshram..

Both chuckles and she again hugged him...

Preeta: i love uh so much...

Karan: i love uh more....(kissing the top of her head)

~End of the chapter

Happy new year to all of uh guys....stay happy and blessed..lots of love from wadu and kaju ❤❤😌

Watty: 80+votes,15+comments,5k+views and 60+follows

Sorry for the short and boring one...

Do leave reviews

Stay tuned
❤️❤️❤️

Yours pagalzzz writers
~Waju( ꈍᴗꈍ)