×Shot 2🥀

Continuing from the previous part.....

He turned her towards him...He looked into her eyes...The satisfaction which she was getting with him was clearly visible on her face...Her eyes was full of mixed emotions...happines , sadness , anger and love ....

Karan : Kya hua , abhi tak gussa ho ?

No response....She parted from him and started making kheer ... she went to another side for taking rice.....
she tiptoed and start struggling to taking rice but she didn't succeed......

She felt two arms wrapping around her waist.....and the next moment she was in air.....karan lifts her up from her waist and was helping her.....he softly kissed her back....

Preeta:Ka....ra...n

Karan hummed in response....

Preeta: kya kar rahe ho.....

Karan: romance babydoll... romance...

She takes rice and jumped on the floor....coming out from his grip....

Preeta: mujhe tumse baat nahi karni..... tum mujhse baat mat kro....

He cutely hold his both of the ears....and sat on his knees....

Karan: Sorry na babydoll....

But she didn't give him a glance

Karan: areee Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra ab maan bhi jao.....

Preeta: acha chalo utho....(she make him stand) meine tumhe maaf kiya.....

Karan: sachi tumne mujhe maaf kar diya....

He softly pecked her one of the cheek....

Preeta: ab mein apne cute bajarbattu se itni der gussa thodi na reh sakti hu..... acha ab tum jao aur fresh ho jao....jab  tak mein kheer bana kar laati hu.....

Karan nods in no....she could not understand and at the next moment he pinned her to the wall....he slowly sealed his lips with hers....he was sucking and her upper lip while she was sucking his lower lip.....due to lack of oxygen both broke the kiss....and then he turned her,her back was facing his chest....he slide her hairs one side....kept his both of the hands on her waist......and starts giving soft kisses on her neck....and then he turned her towards him and puller her....she kissed him making him shock but soon he also responded....after sometime both broke the kiss...she opened first 2 buttons of his t-shirt and placed soft kiss there.....he was about to slid her saare dupatta but she nods in no and lightly pushed him.....

Preeta: ab tum jao aur fresh ho jao... mein tumhare liye kheer bana kar laati hu..... ( he refused to go....)

Preeta : kya hua....

Karan: mujhe bhi tumhare saath kheer banani hai.....

Preeta: kya.... par tumhe to kheer banani nahi aati....
Karan keeps finger on her lips

Karan:sshhh... kitna bolti ho tum.....(she widened her eyes)....areee ab kheer banao....

He turned preeta towars slab....and backhugged her.....he kept his chin on her shoulder...and she also didn't stop him as she was liking it because they both were meeting after 1 year.....he slides his arm on her right arm which were mixing kheer and he also started mixing kheer....and his other hand was on her waist which was caressing her waist giving sensation in her body.....she looked little back and see into his eyes and get lost...and he also get lost in her innocent and beautiful eyes....

Tujhme khoya rahoon main
Mujhme khoyi rahe tu
Khud ko dhoondh lenge phir kabhi
Tujhse milta rahoon main
Mujhse milti rahe tu
Khud se hum milenge phir kabhi

Soon they both came back into senses....he pecked her lips softly.... and she turned her towards the slab and starts making kheer....soon they both made the kheer....

Preeta: Karan tum jao....aur fresh ho jao...kheer ban gyi....aur jab tk mein serve karne ki taiyaari karti hu....

Karan: man nahi kar raha mera jaane ka.... man kar raha hai ya par apni beautiful wife ko bas dekhta rahu.....

Preeta: areee.... ab tum jao...( she pushes him slightly....)

Karan: acha ja raha hu....

He left....

Soon she left from the kitchen taking all plates....

On dining table all were present there except Karan.....

Rakhi: Oye manhoos...Karan kaha hai....

Preeta: Bas maa vo aata hi hoga... fresh ho raha hai....

Rakhi:(dangerously) aur tu sunn,Karan ke saamne kuch bhi baka na to mujhse bura koi nahee hoga....

Preeta:(looking down with slight tears)ji-ji maa...

Soon he came down with a happy face and sat down having his fav breakfast....

End of the chapter....

~Will Karan ever learn the truth??....

Will Preeta ever tell the truth to him??....

Wanna know what will happen forward continue reading "Dard-E-Dil 🥀"

Precap:- Wadu( ◜‿◝ )♡ se poocho 😂🖐️

Yours sweet Writer-
~Kaju(。•̀ᴗ-)✧