×shot 10🥀

In midnight...

Screen zooms on a beautiful couple who were cuddling to each other much tighter as they could...ofcourse they were our Preeran...suddenly preeta felt some sharp pain in her belly and she woke up clutching her belly....

Hearing her painful and sobbing sounds he also woke up....he saw tears in her eyes which was a like a poison for him...seeing her in tears his eyes also filled with tears..

Karan:(panicking) hey babydoll....kya hua...kyu ro rahi ho?? Batao na...mera dil baitha jaa rha hai....

Preeta:(with tears) karan...pet main bhot dard ho raha hai...it's unbearable...

Karan:(with slight tears) chalo phir hum doctor ke paas chalte hai....

Preeta:(weakly) nahi iski zarurat nahi hai...

Karan: aree kaise nahi hai chalo doctor ke paas...get up...

Preeta:(with slight tears) areee nahi karan...tum baitho yahi...vo bas pain killer dedo...main thoda rest kar leti hu phir thik ho jayega...

He nods and give her painkiller and water...

Karan:(while handing her medicine) ye lo babydoll...

Preeta:(while taking) thanks....

She gulp the medicine and he made her drink water...

Karan: chalo ab tum rest karo...

He made her lie on the bed and covered her with blanket...he was about to go but she stopped him...

Preeta:(weakly) yahin mere paas aajao na...

She cutely opened her arms for him....he without wasting any time jumped on the bed and took her in his embarce....

Karan:(while pecking his lips) bhot tang karti ho mujhe...bilkul apna dhyan nahi rakhti..kal bhi kitni tabiyat kharab thi tumhari....pata hai tumhe in pyaari pyaari aankhon main aansu pasnd nahi hai mujhe phir bhi...

soon she drifted into sleep but he couldn't because he was tensed for her...he tightly hold her hand and bring close to his heart....soon he also slept...

Next day...

Preeta opens her eyes blinking it several times and saw karan staring at her....

Karan: tum uth gyi...pain to nahi ho rhaa??

She tried to sit and he helped her...

Preeta: nahi....ab pain nahi ho raha hai...i m fine...

Karan: uhh!! Thank god pata hai meri to jaan hi nikal gyi thi...

She smiled sensing his care and jumped into his lap hugging his torse whereas he started carresing his hair kissing her forehead....

After some days...

Karan and preeta were sitting in the car going hospital...karan was driving the car and preeta was sitting beside him...they both were arguing....

Preeta: karan i am fine..mujhe hospital ki zarurat nahi hai....dekho tum car vapas lelo ghar ki tarf....

Karan: tum chup raho bilkul thik nahi ho....roz raat ko tumhare pet main dard hota hai...tumhe kya laga agar tum mujhe uthoagi ya fir. Bataogi nahi to merko pata nahi lagega...

She widened her eyes in shock and passed a nervous smile to him...

Karan: ab chup chaap baithi rehna...

She nods making a cute pout...
They both reached to hospital...

Karan:(to recpistionist) check kriye gaa Mr and Mrs. Karan Luthra ka appointment hoga Dr. Sharma ke saath...