×shot 11

Preeta wasn't responding at all...

Karan felt that and he made her snuggle into his chest...he started caressing her hairs but she...she was crying all her heart out...

Her tears weren't stoppable...he was also in tears seeing her babydoll in such a worst condition....

Karan: kya hua preeta batao na...dekho jab tak bataogi nahi mujhe pata kaise lagega?

Preeta: ka..karan..(between her sobs) my oviducts are blocked...(snuggling in his chest while crying) main kabhi maa nahi ban sakti...I am so sorry...sab meri galti hai...

She started crying loudly...he became shocked...tears brimmed in his eyes but this time he has to console her...

Karan:(with tears) nahi babydoll...it's not your mistake...tumhari kya galti isme haan...don't worry we'll be parents soon...

She was snuggling in his chest and was crying whereas he was also crying much keeping his hand on his mouth to control his sobs... This was the worst morning of their life...

Karan:(wiping his tears) hey babydoll! Utho na main keh raha hu na we'll be parents soon...dekho ab rona band karo....tum roti ho to mujhe acha nahi lagta...look into my eyes

He made her look into his eyes and wiped her tears and kissed her foreheas...

Preeta:(still crying)I am sorry karan...i don't deserve you...you deserve much better..

Karan interrupted....

Karan:(angrily) pagal ho gayi ho kuch bhi bol rahi ho...maine shaadi tumse bache ke liye nahi ki...(his eyes softens seeing her tears) see babydoll aise bhot ladies hoti hai jinki pregnancy possible nahi ho paati but you know i promise you'll also conceive...

Preeta:(cutely) promise...
She gave her hand...

Karan:(keeping his hand on her hand) pakka wala promise...aaj chalte hai shaam ko doctor ke paas...

She nods and smiled in tears and he also smiled seeing her smile...he pulled her in his lap...

Karan:bhot ho gaya rona dhona common kiss me...

She immediately crashed her lips on his lips...both were sucking each other lips softly yet calmly...she broke...she kept her head on his chest...

Preeta:(kissing his chest) i love you karan....(tightened the hug) i love you so much...

Karan tightened his grip on the waist and placed a kiss on her forehead....

Karan: love you 2 meri jaan...

Screen shifts...

Both were shown sitting in the clinic in front of the doctor....

Dr: dekhiye mr. And mrs. Luthra...after checking her reports i conclude that her  pregnancy is not so complicated so there is not any need of operation....we can appoint the method of test tube babies...are you ready for it??

Karan glance at preeta...

Dr: dekhiye I am not forcing you...You can take your time...

Preeta:no no!! We are ready for it....aap bataiye hume kab aana hai?

Karan looked at her shockingly...

Karan: preeta...ye kya keh rahi ho? Itni jaldi...are you prepared for it??

Preeta blinks her eyes and held his hand in a tight grip...

Karan: ohk agar tum ready ho to mujhe bhi koi problem nahi hai...

Dr: ohk to agar aap dono ready hai to aap 2 week baad aa jaiye and haan their are some precautions like inhe pura 3 month bed rest chaiye this is very important otherwise procedure ka koi fayeda nahi hua...and she have to take proper healty foods...

Both nods...and doctor started telling them more....

At night:

Preeta was laying above karan....both were in their night suit...she was laying on karan chest and her lips were automatically formed in a cute pout as  her cheeks were pressing on his chest...karan was staring at that pout only...

Preeta: karan...

Karan  hummed in response as his eyes and all focus was on that pout only...he was so desperate to peck that pout...

Preeta: 3 months bed rest...kaise hoga??

Karan: babydoll... bed rest hi to hai konsa badi baat hai...3 mahine main kahin nahi jaane wala...main tumhare saath hi hu...tum tension na lo...

Preeta smiled...

Preeta: thanks karan...tum hote ho na to mujhe himmat milti hai...i am lucky to have you...

Karan: No!! Main zyada lucky hu...

He chuckled and she smiled.... she was about to lay her head on his chest but he pulled her in a passionate liplock...

Screen blurred on their kissing face...

After 2 weeks:

Karan and preeta both were coming out of the hospital...he was carrying report's in his hand....

Karan: babydoll dard to nahi ho rha...main utha lun tumhe...

Preeta: (while keeping her hand on her waist) gaadi tak mujhe apni god main utha kar lekar chaloge??

Karan:(cutely)aur nahi to kya...

Preeta chuckled..

Preeta: areee bajarbattu chalo...i am all fine...

He being unsatisfied wrapped his arms around her shoulder and took her into his embrace....

Preeta: tum kabhi nahi sudhroge...

Karan nods in no and she smiled...both reached towards the car...he made her sit in the car and himself also sat...

Preeta: karan...hum ghar walo ko kya bolenge ye to humne socha hi nahi...

Karan: bata denge simple...

Preeta:(scared) nahi tum ghar walo ko nahi bataoge....

Karan: par kyu??

Preeta: do you trust me??

Karan: ofcouse...

Preeta: to ghar walo ko mat batao na...unhe bura lagega...

She started making lame excuses as if Karan's family came to know about this they will for sure ousts preeta and separate Preeran...karan agreed...

Karan: thik hai meri maa....hum unhe bolenge ki tumhare pair m fracture aagya hai isliye tum bed rest kar rahi ho... happy??

Preeta: yeah...

Karan: chalo madam ghar par bed se utarne bhi nahi dunga 3 month tk...vaise to meri baat kabhi sunhi nahi tumne chlo ab to rest krogi...

He drove to their home...
End of the chapter

Watty: 80+votes,15+comments,7k+views and 70+follows

Do leave reviews

Stay tuned
❤️❤️❤️

Yours pagalzzz writers
~Waju( ꈍᴗꈍ)