~ Mistake ~

Yo. I understand that it's been ages. I've been so busy and I'll be honest, updates probably won't be very often and I apologise. I do not plan to abandon this story however or my other.
Thank you everyone for the reads. It's overwhelming, it really is. I'm surprised people actually like my writing.

This chapter includes self harm.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hadn't realised quite how big the garden stretched and it was taking hours to mow the garden.  Adam stayed out there, occasionally saying something random, asking how I was or talking to himself about what they should do for tea that evening. 

I was getting more and more tired and fed up. I needed a smoke and I needed a nap. I couldn't even have a smoke now since they had got rid of my cigarettes once again, and I couldn't sleep right now either seeming I was stuck outside. 

Eventually I finished the garden, I pushed past Adam and went straight to my room and collapsed face forward on my bed. "Fuck this shit. "I groaned to myself into the pillow.

Adam and Ash must have figured I wasn't in the mood to talk since they had left me alone for at least two hours.   The silence, however, was broken when Ash came in.

"You awake?" He questioned.

"Well I am now." I grumbled.

"Whoops sorry. Anyways Samantha has found time tomorrow to meet you. Around 2pm, make sure your work is done by 1:30. "

"Mhm kay." I responded.

Ash let out a little sigh before leaving my room. I couldn't help but think I pissed him off. Maybe they do want me gone? Is that why they so quickly thought about calling my social worker? Do I go and find him? Ask? No, that's too awkward. I don't care. I don't care. Who cares? I don't. I don't care. Do I? No! Why would I? He's just some foster dad, admittedly the nicest one I've had so far, some boys in this house have only ever known these two men as their father well except for their birth one, well that's if they ever met their birth one. But that doesn't matter, they're just lucky.  Lucky fucking bastards. At that, I snapped back to reality, I couldn't believe I even thought that. Sure, they may have only ever had one Foster family but that doesn't mean they've had an easy life. How could I be so rude? But I don't care, do I? This was driving me insane, at this point I was gripping my hair in a tight grip, staring at the ceiling with stern eyes, I could feel tears building in nye yes but I can't let myself cry, I've cried too much recently.  Not again.

I got up quickly, ignored the dizziness in my head and began pacing back and forth, at this point I couldn't even tell what I was thinking, things flying in and out in the matter of seconds, not leaving me enough time to even register. I was getting annoyed very quickly, and before I even knew what I was doing, I punched the wall with all my strength, it created a loud bang throughout the house. My thoughts stopped, I was concentrating on what I could hear and that's when I heard a few people mumble to each other what was that?

Everyone was back from school, I didn't hear them come in, I knew full well someone was about to come in. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I could hear fast approaching foot steps and the door flung open, it was Ash and Adam. They rushed toward me.

I couldn't look at them, I sunk to the floor,leaning again my bed, I cradled my hand and kept my eyes trained to the floor.

Ash knelt next to me and gently took my injured hand and started examining it.

Thats when I slowly lift my head to actually see what my hand looked like. It was already bruising, cuts on my knuckles and chips of paint from the wall in the cuts.

" uhmm...the wall Ash. " Adam spoke up.

Ash glanced up and I could hear him sigh.

Not again. I must have done something to the wall for them to have that reaction.

I looked up and I had a pool of dread settle at the bottom of stomach, I had made a giant dent in the wall, there were chips of paint on the floor and a slightest bit of my blood on the actual wall.

Well, fuck.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"I think we need to go to A&E, his hand is swelling and bruising badly." Ash sighed.

Ash stood up and pulled me up gently by my other hand. Get your shoes on, let's go.

I nodded and slipped on my trainers and followed Ash out of ny room and downstairs.

"Adam you stay here with everyone, just order in food, don't worry about us, we'll either grab something while out or we'll make a sandwich when we get back." Ash told Adam.  He grabbed the keys and led me out of the house to the car. We got in and he helped me get my seat belt on before starting the drive to the hospital. I kept my eyes focused on the passing fields and trees.

------------------------------------------------------------

We will remember them.