~ Crush? ~

I am alive!

No warnings, I don't think, lol. Enjoy dudes. And read the message at the end please.

Sorry about the amount of Pov changes BTW

------------------------------------------------------------

We all fell asleep that night in the lounge, I had moved away from Adam and had cuddled up to Alex, we were pressed up against each other.

I woke up first and Adam and Ash woke up a few minutes later to see me blushing darkly and staring at Alex's sleeping face. He looked so cute.

Ash quietly coughs in my direction, and I swing my head round and blush. "Yes?" I mumble.

"You seem quite cosy there, huh? Is someone in love?" Adam giggled.

"What? No. Of course not. Everyone here is my family." I was so confused. I would never fall in love with someone in a Foster home. Would I?

Ash just shakes his head and stumbles up onto his feet and head into the kitchen, pulls out bacon and eggs to start cooking for everyone. Adam decides to get up as well to help, leaving me being the only one awake. Or so I thought.

Once those two had left, Alex opened his eyes and said "Oh thank god those two have gone. I must be good at pretending to be asleep, huh?"

"W-what the hell?" I stuttered.

"Oh hey, Oof, sorry about this, I hadn't noticed we were cuddling." Alex commented, looking me in the eyes. My breath caught in my throat and I stared into his eyes, occasionally glancing down to his lips. Alex stared back, slowly leaning his head towards mine.

That was all ruined when Luke woke up and said way too loudly, "I smell bacon! Yes! Taylor, come on, let's go sit down ready."

I sighed, glanced down to my lap, Alex just groaned, let go off me and stood up. I wiped an unshed tear and got up, said nothing to Luke and headed to the kitchen. I could tell I confused Luke but I didn't care, I was so close to finally kissing Alex but it was interupted, once I sat down in the kitchen at the table, I heard Alex sigh loudly, get up and then walk in, sitting away from me, as Adam and Luke had sat either side of me.

Soon enough food was served and everyone was sat around the table, everyone started digging in but I didn't, I didn't want to, I was having a good morning but Luke ruined it. I looked around and noticed a few people kept glancing at me and I was getting very uncomfortable so I stood up which of course brought even more attention to me... I didn't think about this plan but either way I walked out, immediately going up to my bedroom and collapsing on my bed.

~Ash's pov~

I sighed, something had upset him while me and Adam were in the kitchen, but I had no idea what. I glanced at Luke, attempting to silently ask but he shrugged, looking down, he almsot looked sad. What the hell happened?

"Alex. Luke. Can I speak to you both? Now." I said standing up, heading into the lounge. I heard an annoyed sigh from Alex but didn't pay attention to it, I sat down on the sofa and waited for them both.

Alex came in, Luke following behind him, and they both came to a stop in front of me. I stood up seeming they were standing, didn't want this to be anymore awkward.

"What is it?" Alex questioned.

"Something happened for Taylor to walk off like that. I talked to him this morning, before both of you had woke up, he was in a good mood." I replied.

"I dunno. I woke up and told Taylor to come along with me to sit down ready for breakfast." Like shrugged, "and then he walked past me, didn't say anything to me not even hello." he continued.

"I'll go check on him a minute, let me finish my breakfast. I'll tell you if it's something bad, Ash." Alex glanced at me. I could tell he knew something I I didn't. But what?

"Okay..." I said skeptically. I head back to the table, sitting back down, continuing to eat, tye other two joining back as well.

~Alex's Pov~

I quickly finished my breakfast, standing up, smiling to Ash and quickly ran upstairs.

"Taylor?" I said, hoping to find where he would be. Hoping he hadn't got out or something. I slowly open Taylor's door, finding him on the bed, head in his hands.

He glanced up at me, "I'm not eating breakfast."

"I'm not here about that, just here to talk." I said to him

~Taylor's Pov~

Why would he need to talk to me? Well I could guess why but I'm not in the mood to explain what happened downstairs.

I answer anyways, "Yes? Take a seat I guess"

He hesitantly sat down on the foot of my bed, I sat up and sat cross-legged next to him. He's really cute, isn't he?

"I... I am sorry about Luke stopping whatever was about to happen." He started.

"Not your fault."

"I know... But still... The question is, Taylor, what was about to happen?" He finished, looking at him, slight guilt and nervousness evident on his oh so gorgeous face. What is wrong with me?

"I-I... Thought we were about.... To well you know, kiss." I whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear but he did.

"So did I." He said slowly, stroking a strand of my hair out of my face which made me look up to him.

My breath caught in my throat again, looking into those sky blue eyes of his. I could get lost in them.... I am getting lost in them.

"Taylor? Do you like me?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry about not posting in a while. So stressed with everything that's going on but UK has gone into a third lockdown, so guess who has more time now. And my proper GCSEs have been cancelled so yeah.

Also, I didn't want to mention it but I've been receiving a lot of hate not just on this story. I would like to point out that if you don't like my stories, don't read. I almsot deleted this stories earlier. I do these for fun and to help me with my confidence with writing and I hope these stories make others happy or something.

So don't hate on me, because maybe I got something wrong or its boring or mentioning that I was a shitty writer when I first started this story. I'm learning, okay?

I hope there are also many people out there who likes my stories and thank you to everyone who does. Your lovely comments really lift my mood. They're much appreciated.