~ A&E ~

Welp... Hi

Talks about sh, suicide, psych wards...none of this is described in great detail at all but I still want this warning here in case

--------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

Taylor watched as the fields changed into the buildings of a busy city, as the slow traffic of the country lanes turned into the bustling night life of a city. It was forty minutes before they headed into the hospital site, it took ten minutes alone for Ash to find a car park spot. By this time Taylor was in great pain and was seriously regretting punching the wall. Ash helped Taylor out of the car, Taylor kept his hand close to his chest, ignoring the disgusted looks he got given by other patients and visitors who were outside. The got inside and quickly followed the signs to A&E, they had apparently gone through the wrong door for A&E so they ended up going the long way round of accessing it.

This entire time Ash and Taylor hadn't spoken a word, the younger man was glad of this... He didn't know what to say. Or how to explain why he done what he done. He blessed the silence Ash gave him, and in return his brain fell silent for a little while. All was quiet and somewhat calm. That was until he could hear the bustling around behind the doors leading to the emergency room. Ash led Taylor through, the waiting room was full, people were sitting, standing and even laying on the floor, it was a maze to get through. Ash reached the front reception desk of the emergency room with Taylor, who in a rather grumpy voice asked "Name and injury."

"Its for him. Taylor Woods. Injured fist." Ash explained.

The lady sighed and nodded, "Three hour wait, if it really isn't that serious, you shouldn't be here."

"We think there might be some serious damage to it." Ash glared, he understood that the department was overflowing with people and it must be stressful but he didn't like being spoken to like that.

"We'll have someone with you as soon as possible, find somewhere to park your bums for the next few hours." She mumbled, passing a clipboard to Ash with a form on it for Taylor to fill out. "Bring this back, filled out as soon as possible."

Taylor and Ash glanced around, scanning the room for anywhere free to fill in the form. Ash found a seat in the corner, near some what looked like drunk men fast asleep. Ash didn't care so dragged Taylor over there and offered Taylor the seat who refused.

"You need to fill this out." Ash said, holding the the clipoard for him to take.

Taylor made no moves of grabbing it however which confused Ash. "I can't write, can I?" Taylor said matter-of-factly, a role of his eyes too.

Ash rolled his eyes and took the seat, bringing the clipboard to his knees and clicked the button for the point and quickly started filling out the information he knew, leaving what he didn't, ready to ask Taylor.

Ash went through each question, double checking them. Ending with the last question, "On a scale of one to ten.. How bad is the pain?"

"9.5."

"9.5?"

"Not quite a ten. Yet." Taylor said.

"Right... And you're not exaggerating?"

"No. Would you like to find out? Punch that wall over there." His words laced with sarcasm and annoyance.

"Alright.. Alright." Ash sighed, getting up again, lightly pushing Taylor on the chair before headed back to the front desk and handing in the form. Ash received a long deep sigh in response. Ash quickly went back to Taylor, taking the seat next to him which was now free. One of the drunk men had apparently stumbled out of there, insistent that he had no need to be there. That worked for Ash.