~Going Home~

I'm not sure if I need a trigger warning for this. But it talks about smoking? It's better to be safe than sorry. So they talk about smoking, and that's about it.

Enjoy!

Also, I wrote some of this in Taylors Pov but then changed to third person by accident. So I have gone through it all and it's in Taylors Pov. But if there is a mistake where it suddenly changes to Third person, please do tell me so I can change it.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------

~Three days later~

Taylor's Pov

I hadn't got any sleep really during my stay in this hospital. The nurses told me that I was healing well and will be discharged this afternoon. I just have to wait for Ash and Adam to arrive. 

I was sat on my hospital bed, a table next to me with a half eaten bacon sandwich on it and a glass of milk. My small duffel bag was packed and I was ready to leave as soon as I could. 

A few more hours passed of me sitting there, getting checked occasionally by a nurse and eventually Ash and Adam had arrived.

Adam came in smiling with Ash by his side.
"Taylor! How are you?" Ash asked as soon as he got to my bedside.

"I'm okay. I'm done with this place. Can I get out?" I spoke, exhausted.

"Of course. Let me talk to a nurse quickly and sign you out and we can get home. There are people waiting." Adam smiled supportively.

I breathed in deeply, thinking of all the different ways this could go down as Ash and Adam left to find a nurse.

I sat there staring at the bed sheets, I'm not sure how long I spent staring at the bed sheets but Adam and Ash came back after a little while with wide smiles.

"You're free to go. Come on. We've signed you out" Adam grinned.

I breathed a sigh of relief and jumped off the bed, grabbing my duffel bag which was immediately taken by Ash anyways.

We walked out of the hospital, Adam and Ash by my sides just in case and led me to the mini bus, I jumped in the back, thankful to be out of that place. Ash put my bag in the boot and climbed in the passenger seat as Adam sat in the driver seat and started the car.

"You got your seat belt on Taylor?" Adam questioned before he started moving.

"Yes, thank you." I spoke politely.

We started to slowly drive out of the car park, a uncomfortable silence surrounding them.

"So.." Ash started "how are you? Did they say anything to you in the hospital?"

"I'm fine, thank you. And they just gave me examples of who to call if I ever feel like... You know..." I spoke, fiddling with my sleeves.

"Yes..." Adam said uncertainly.

"Also told me what to use as alternatives to smoking. None of them sound appealing. So I'll continue with what you forced on me." I said, with a bit of bitterness laced in it.

"We had to , Taylor." Ash commented

"Mhm, fine. Whatever."

"You know that we don't support smoking and drinking, especially with someone underage living in a house with younger people. We would never allow that with anyone, it's wrong." Adam spoke, getting slightly annoyed.

Ash rested a hand on his shoulder briefly to calm him.

" You could have at least staggered it. But no. One day I'm smoking the next I'm throwing up because I don't have my cigarettes. They calm me. Don't you realise that?"