~ Family ~

No warnings this time! Just family fluff. :D

------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled away from them eventually, grinning.

"Thank you both. For your support even though you have done a few things which I wasn't keen on, I can't deny... You're my family. The family which has taken years to find, but I've found them and I couldn't he happier." I grinned, sitting up, kissing both of their heads hesitantly.

Ash and Adam spoke in sync. "Family. We're complete. All thirteen of us."

I nodded, and got up, slowly taking off my hoodie, sat in a Harry Potter t-shirt, bandages wrapped around my arms.

"It was hot... Do you mind me having my hoodie off?" I questioned.

"Of course not Taylor. None of us mind. We just want you to feel comfortable." Adam commented, getting up and ruffling Taylors hair.

After a few more hugs, we hear the door bell and the door opening and closing.

Ash sniffed around as if he was some dog and ran out the room shouting "Pizza! Pizza! I smell pizza! Pizza! I want pizza! Where's my pizza?!"

I looked up at Adam, "How the hell did you grow up with that.... Thing?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know." Adam responded, heading downstairs. I walked with him down the stairs and we headed to the lounge.

Several pizza boxes were laid out. Well someone share with one other person, and then someone will have to the share the large between three people.

Everyone quickly moved next to the pizza they preferred and surprisingly everyone was in twos apart from the one three. Alex however was alone so I sat next to him.

"You okay with a BBQ pizza?" Alex questioned.

"Sure. I don't mind." I smiled, looking into his bright eyes. Holy fuck he's still so hot. I would do anything to kiss those lips. I stopped my line of thought there, wondering where the hell that came from.

Ash smiled and said "Eat up then! I want my food and I feel bad starting first."

Everyone snorted and deliberately slowly opened their box and took way too long to pick a slice up and take a bite.

Ash got annoyed and dives into his and Adams box and looked up at everyone with a slice of pizza hanging out of his mouth.

Alex and I mainly burst out laughing, tears rolling down our cheeks. Everyone else was too busy following suit, so everyone sat there with slices hanging out of his mouth.

Alex and I glanced at each other and just started to laugh even harder.

"You're making me laugh!" Alex gasped out in between breaths of laughter.

"You're making me laugh!" I said, as I sat back up, took a few deep breaths and flapped my arms a few times.

"You're not a bird Taylor. I'm sorry to tell you."  Ash commented once he ate his first slice.

I gasped in fake offence. "That was uncalled for. That was ruthless. How dare you."

"I apologise, sir birdy."  Ash said, giggling.

"Thank you." I said, trying to stay serious but I couldn't hold it together and burst into laughter again.

"I didn't know they sold alcohol at a hospital but obviously you three have had some and Alex has gotten into something, who knows what." Blake snorted.

"I can assure you. We're all completely sober." Ash responded.

"Yeah and pigs can fly." Luke spoke up.

"Hey! Luke you're supposed to be on my side. We're sober." I giggled, ruffling Lukes hair.

"Sowwwwyyyyyyyyyyy" Luke said, poking my cheek before going back to his pizza which he was sharing with Chester.

We all took a few deep breaths and eventually calmed down and we carried on eating.

I stopped after two and half slices, I smiled to myself, proud of myself for once.

Alex glanced over and rubbed my back and whispered to me "Well done, you've done really well."

I mumbled a thank you and hugged myself grinning.

Finally, the rest finished and we threw the boxes away, and we all curled up onto the sofas and a few people curled up on blankets and bean bags on the floor.

"Alrighty, what movie?" Ash questioned and all at once you had several suggestions coming from different sides of the room.

"How about one of the older ones choose one?" Adam suggested.

"An appropriate one however, we have a fourteen year old here." Ash added.

Blake snorted "You're acting as if that's really young."

"It is!" Adam pouted childishly.

"You done some questionable things when you were fourteen however, even thirteen." Ash told him, reminding Adam of the time he had sex in a classroom at school.

"I-I... Shut up." Adam blushed, grabbing a pillow from behind my back and shoving his face into it.

I decided I'd make his life worse by whispering in his ear "Did someone have sexy time before marriage?"

Ash overheard it and confirmed it for me.

"For fuck sake. Please stop." Adam said.

Luke gasped and shouted with a baby voice "Dwaddy, Adam said a naughty word!"

I snorted, picked Luke up and ruffled his hair.

Luke shrieked, escaping my lap and sitting back on the floor "I'm fourteen, I don't need to sit in anyone's lap!"

I smiled and decided this time was better than any, "I'm really sorry for what I did three days ago. It was a mistake which I instantly regretted and I'm glad I had a family like all of you to help me. You all really have helped and today has proven even though we're not blood family, we can still be a family, act like a family. So I'd like to thank you all and apologise to you all. This is the first time I've ever counted someone as my family and actually meant it. "

Luke was the first to comment,"No need to thank us. You're our brother, Ash's and Adams Foster son. We'll do anything for you. "

I wiped a tear and hugged him tightly.

"Luke is right, we'll do absolutely anything for you. We're a family. A family you can chare anything with." Blake added.

"I know I haven't talked much to you. But we do love you. We're all fostered here, we're in the same boat and you were another brother for us. And the more, the merrier." Ben grinned and side hugged me.

Everyone put their own little comment in and by the end I truly hadn't felt so included before.

Ash grinned and said " Movie? "

"A street cat named Bob? If you have it, of course." I said, grinning.

"I'm sure we do. We have illegally downloaded hundreds of movies. We'll have it. What is it? Is it appropriate?" Ash questioned.

"Yeah, it's definitely appropriate. It's about a homeless drug addict who was kicked out of his home trying to come completely clean, and while he's out on the street playing his music, he meets a cat. Who he names Bob. And he kinda just takes Bob under his wing. " I smiled.

"Sounds good to me." Adam commented, scrolling through the TV and finding it the film.

I unconsciously lent against Adams shoulder and concentrated on the screen as did everyone else. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Two chapters in one day?! *le gasp*  There must be something wrong.

I hope you enjoyed!