~ Dark Wood ~

Photo of Alex... This is the best photo I could find on Google with a similar description as I gave him the last chapter. But in my writing, he has like really blond hair. I don't know how to describe but as Bright af.

Dear diary, 15/09/17

It's later on in the day now. I did go out for a smoke but a short while after being out there Tony makes an appearance out of fucking nowhere! I hate myself even more now. He came behind me while I was on the fence, he pushed me forward so I fell on the floor with a hard landing and h-he climbed on top of me. I don't think it's necessary to explain in here what happened next but I got home as soon as possible after and ran up to my room and had 5 showers after each other. It's near enough 12:30 pm now so I'll make an appearance for lunch even if I eat shit all. I still have tears running silently down my cheek but I'm praying they are blind as a bat and won't notice... I can hope...

Taylor~

I throw the diary along with the pen under the duvet not bothering to hide them under the bed. I run downstairs while wiping stray tears away as they carry on falling. Making my way into the dining room, I see Adam and Ash waiting for me to appear just so they can start eating. I won't eat anyways. Ash notices the tears first and has to bring attention to it "Taylor? Have you been crying? You ran in after about an hour outside figured you needed some time alone. Why are you crying?" fuckk.

I run upstairs but before I can make it in my room a hand grabs my shoulder, I flinch and turn around relaxing the tiniest bit when I notice it's just Ash. He leads me to his room and sits me on the bed as he walks to the other side and sits down figuring I won't want to sit to close to anyone right now.
"Taylor tell me what happened right now"

"No" I growl looking down at my hand which were currently playing with a loose piece of fabric.

"Taylor. I need to know so tell me."

"Fine. In secondary school, before I came out, I was caught making out with this guy called Tony. Tony went against me saying I forced him into it he moved away and I didn't see him again until when I was sitting on the fence outside staring into the woods. He appeared behind me and pushed me forward and he then proceeded to ra-ra-rape me. " I burst into tears as I say the last word. He pulls me into a massive hug sitting there for 10 minutes until I drift off into a peaceful sleep on Ash's bed.

I wake up a few hours later, panicking at first until I realise what went on and where I am. Fuck, he saw me so weak. I run to my own room, desperate for a smoke. Ash probably won't let me out after what happened in the woods earlier today. Wait I could always sneak out my window. I'm pretty sure I saw quite a sturdy gutter pipe down the side next to my window.

I grab my cigarettes and lighter and click open the window and climbed down the pipe which seemed to wobble a bit. I sat once again on the fence at the edge of the woods and lit a cigarette this time without a guy raping me.

2 hours later I climb back up to my open window unnoticed and quickly hid my cigarettes and lighter away. I sprayed some air freshener I found in the wardrobe to cover the smell of smoke and left the room as if nothing happened.

I go downstairs and notice that everyone's back from school and the smell of pizza came through the downstairs of the house. "Hey Taylor wanna play monopoly?" a voice spoke from the living room, I turn around and notice Luke sitting there with Alex smiling. "Um. Sure" I respond sitting down next to Alex. "Well youngest go's first which is me. How old are you Taylor? Alex is 15 nearly 16." Luke grinned. "I turned 16 2 days ago," I say smirking a bit. "Okay well then it's me than Alex then You," He says looking at me. I nod and we start playing.