Part 8

Y/n's POV

It was about 8 o'clock and the fire had started up not to long ago. I had Saylah in my arms, sitting next to Rafe as him and the boys talked about whatever. Sarah had gone inside not to long ago. She came out for a while and talk to me about college.

"I'm gonna bring her inside ok?" I whispered in Rafes ear.

He nodded and I got up, as he followed and helped me bring the play pen up the stairs.

Once we were in his room, and the play pen was set up, I laid Saylah down and covered her in a thin blanket.

I turned on the baby monitor and brought the other with me turning that one on as well.

"Soooo are we drinking?" Rafe asked

"You guys are drinking... I stick to weed." I said taking the weed and blunts out of my bag.

"Well ok then." He said as we made our way downstairs and to the back.

"Finally, we can drink!" Kelce wined as we walked out the door.

"Oh shut up you big baby. It's been an hour at most." I said sitting down at the small table as I began to roll.

As the night went on, I got higher and higher while the boys got drunker and drunker.

"Cause baby there AINT NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH! AINT NO VALLY LOW ENOUGH! AINT NO RIVER WILD ENOUGH!" The boys screamed as the danced around the fire with their shirts off.

"THERE ISNT ANY MUSIC PLAYING!!" I yelled laughing at their stupidity.

"It doesn't matter, I'm a queen.." Kelce said flicking his wrist.

"Omg, this is why I don't drink." I laughed

"Only losers smoke." Topper said

"Ok this is we're ima get on your ass. First of all tomorrow when you are all moaning and groaning about your head hurting, the only problem I'm gonna have is Cotten mouth. Simple sip of water and I can go on with my life. Also Topper, Kelce, and Rafe, we all know before I got pregnant I use to be at every party. So trust me I have seen all of you more than once with some form of weed in your hand. And lastly, I don't need one because when y'all wake up tomorrow your not gonna remember this conversation. And that is how you prove a point." I said taking the last hit of my last blunt before putting it out and standing up.

"You boys have fun, I'm going to sleep." I said grabbing all of my shit.

"Wait baby, don't go to sleep not yet." Rafe wined as he stumbled over to me.

"You should sleep soon to, you can barley walk. I'll stay out here for a little bit but you guys gotta chill." I said wrapping my arms around Rafes neck.

"Yess." Rafe whispered quietly as he picked me up and sat down with me on his lap.

"And you said your not pussy whipped." Kelce giggled

"I swear I'm not." Rafe said annoyed

"Your just mad because you can't find a pussy that will stick with you." I said to Kelce.

"You have no idea what goes on in my life.." Kelce stuttered

"No but I do know that I see you with a new girl every Saturday at The Wreck." I said as I ran my hands through Rafes hair.

"You... just shut the fuck up." Kelce laughed causing me and Topper to laugh as well.

"Hey bro, don't fucking talk to her like that." Rafe said sternly resting his hand on my thigh, squeezing lightly.