part 9

Here's the next part.. Enjoy but do ignore typos and errors.. I tend to make them a lot..
.
.

.
.
It's been a week that sanket had shifted to baadi.. He was adjusting well and even gadodias and baadi people liked him a lot.. There hadn't been much interaction between him and ragini during that time...
.
.
One evening sanket was having  his coffee and roaming on terrace when he heard some sound..he gets curious and goes in that direction and saw ragini sitting in a corner playing sitar with her eyes closed...

he gets curious and goes in that direction and saw ragini sitting in a corner playing sitar with her eyes closed

She was so lost in playing that she didn't realise someone was there.. Sanket smiles looking at it and stands there with his arms folded on his chest.. He couldn't help but get lost in beautiful music played by her...

When music ended

When music ended..

Sanket(in a trance) - wow...

Ragini opens her eyes hearing this and gets surprised to see sanket standing there..

Ragini - aap yahan??
(You here??)

Sanket - I am sorry.. Main aapko disturb nhi karna chahta tha but jab maine yeh dhun suni toh main apne aapko rok hi nhi paaya..bahut achcha play karti hai aap ..

(I am sorry.. I didn't want to disturb you but when I heard this tune I couldn't stop myself.. You play really well)

Before ragini could say something..

Sanket- I know I know aapko yeh already pata hai and ab tak aapne yeh kitne hi logo se kitni baar suna hoga considering aap yeh kaafi saalon se kar rahi hai and aapko professional ban na hai but still mujhe bolna tha..

(I know I know you already know this and must heave heard it many times from many people considering you are doing it from years and aspiring to be a professional and but still I wanted to say this)

Ragini chuckles at this..

Ragini- thank you..

Sanket- waise maine pehle kabhi nhi suna aapko sitar play karte hue??