Part 52 Shubh Vivaah❤

Here is the next part.. Enjoy.... Please ignore typos and errors..

All the edits, pictures, songs, videos, I got from Google.. All the credit goes to respective editors, and who posted or made them ..
I don't own anything.. Not even this story completely.. I just own character of sanket... Uhm no actually.. Not even him.. Ragini owns him🙈)

.
.
.
.
.

Sangeet ki bela..

Baadi was decorated beautifully .. Guests were spreaded all over.. Sone sitting on chairs, some standing, some talking, some eating, some fixing their makeup..

Overall like a typical wedding function..

Suddenly lights goes off and a spot light falls on and enters our couple..

Sanket and Ragini

Everyone admires this beautiful couple while they were blushing and stealing each other's gazes..

She as usual had taken his breath away but thankfully today he got the time to control himself as they had to enter together..

They were made to sit together in front and then swara and sanskaar goes towards the stage and then they announce a surprise for ragini and sanket..

The lights go dim and thry all indeed gets surprised when sanskaar enters with a police cap with Singham background....

Sanket looks at stage and then at ragini wide eyed..

Then swara enters the stage and she was hold by few people who were acting as goons..

Now it was ragini's time to get shocked..

Sanskaar and Swara were enacting their journey...

Everyone claps and hoots loudly happily ....

Sanskaar saves Swara from the goons.. Swara thanks him and goes from there while sanskaar was looking on mesmerized..

Maine Jise Abhi Abhi Dekha Hai
Kaun Hai Woh Anjaani
Use Jitna Dekhon Utna Sochon
Kya Use Main Keh Doon

Maine Jise Abhi Abhi Dekha Hai
Kaun Hai Woh Anjaani ,

Woh Hai Koi Kali Ya Koi Kiran
Ya Hai Koi Kahani,

Use Jitna Dekhon Utna Sochon
Kya Use Main Keh Doon,

Pretty Woman, Hey Pretty Woman
Dekho Dekho Na Pretty Woman,

Sanket nudges ragini's shoulders and tease with his eyebrows raised and lip sync the lyrics...

Pretty Woman
Dekhte Ho Na Pretty Woman

Pretty Woman
Tum Bhi Kaho Naa Pretty Woman ..

Sanket remembers how he himself was so intrigued by ragini on their first meet.. He looks down blushing..

Then in next scene they depict sanskaar coming to baadi and how they turn into friends....

They becoming friends .. Their cute bond..

Ragini getting irritated by his crazy antics ..

Sanket leans towards ragininand whisper..

Sanket - aap mujhse irritate nhi hoti..

She just gives him a look..

Sanket - I mean ab hoti hai.... Kabhi Kabhi.. But pehle thodi na hoti thi.. It's you who would always tease me..