part 39

Here is the next part.. Please ignore typos and errors..
.
.
.
.

.
.

After having a good family time and discussing about preparations swasan goes back to MM.. They don't say anything about sanket coming to MM to ragini because they didn't want to give her any kind of stress or make her worry unnecessarily and also they knew that laksh kind of deserved that.. Why to spoil her mood on her special day..

But they didn't have to worry anything about that because there was certain someone who couldn't hide anything from her...

.
.
.
.

Ragini - You did WHAATT??

Sanket closes his eyes as soon as he heard her shout..

Sanket - Ahh..I .. I said that I had gone to MM and had a kind of ..kind of altercation with laksh..

Ragini (gritting her teeth) - I heard that....

Sanket (making a face) - you only asked to say it again....

Ragini - that's not what I meant....

Sanket - how would I know what you mean..

Ragini(exasperated) - you... You... Agh... Don't try to sound stupid now.. You clearly knew what I meant..

Sanket - I..

Ragini - And also don't try to distract me from the main point...

Sanket looks sheepish hearing this and shuts up..

Ragini looks at him and tries to calm herself down by taking deep breath..

Ragini - why??

Sanket just nonchalantly shrugs in response..

Ragini (sternly looking at him ) - I want a clear answer.....

Sanket - I just felt like doing that..

Sanket felt like as if he was standing in front of a teacher...

Well an angry ragini is no less scary than a teacher..

Ragini looks at him open mouthed in disbelief..

Ragini - you go to MM and fight with laksh just because you felt like doing it?? What are you even?? A police Or a thug??

Sanket(again making a face)- I was angry at him...ok... It was building up from a long time..

Ragini - but you can't go around and beat people just because you are angry.. You are a police officer for god sake..

Sanket (frowning) - even if I am not a police officer, I can't just go around and beat people.. I would get jailed for that..

Ragini - then why did you do it..??

Sanket - he deserved it.. For what he did.. For what he made you go through.. For betraying you..

Ragini (exasperated) - but even I didn't do anything about it.. Why would you do it??

Sanket (looking pointedly at her) - hum dono alag hai kya?? And moreover I know you won't do anything ever so aapke behalf par maine hi action le liya..

(Are we both different?? And moreover I know you won't do anything ever so I took action on your behalf..)

Ragini once again looked at him open mouthed..

Ragini - you... you... Aghh.... I m so angry..aapko aisa nhi karna chahiya tha..

(You.. You.. Aghh. I m so angry.. You shouldn't have done that..)